Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i'm surprised nba tv canada isn't broadcasting it

    Comment


    • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      i'm surprised nba tv canada isn't broadcasting it
      It's on .. watching link now ... starting lineup Cory Joseph, Carl English, Jevohn Shepherd, Kelly Olynyk, Dwight Powell.
      Last edited by guyroch; Thu Jul 24th, 2014, 03:43 PM.

      Comment


      • guyroch wrote: View Post
        It's on .. watching link now ... Kelly , Nicholson Jordan Bachynski Shepard and Cory Joseph starting
        I checked on NBATV Canada and they were showing "Hardwood Classics" with some Jeremy Lin interview.

        Comment


        • Puffer wrote: View Post
          I checked on NBATV Canada and they were showing "Hardwood Classics" with some Jeremy Lin interview.
          No WNBA lol

          Comment


          • First half done. Slovenia up 39-34. Canada looks like way better athletes but theirshooting is almost non-existent. Slovenia has some shooters and are up cause of the 3.
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

            Comment


            • Employee wrote: View Post
              First half done. Slovenia up 39-34. Canada looks like way better athletes but theirshooting is almost non-existent. Slovenia has some shooters and are up cause of the 3.
              International game ... shooting is so important ..

              Comment


              • Who is the next Steve Nash of Canada PG basketball ? So far a lot of pretenders .. Steve Nash as GM .. Means we are stuck with Jay no matter what Canada does .
                Last edited by guyroch; Thu Jul 24th, 2014, 05:01 PM.

                Comment


                • Missed most of the 2nd half because I had to actually work, but man, Canada needs some of the shooting. Almost every bucket was inside. Curious to see the box score on this one to compare the 3 shots.

                  Cory Joseph looked the best by far on the team. It was also the first game though, so they could get a lot better. No need to panic yet.
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

                  Comment


                  • Employee wrote: View Post
                    Missed most of the 2nd half because I had to actually work, but man, Canada needs some of the shooting. Almost every bucket was inside. Curious to see the box score on this one to compare the 3 shots.

                    Cory Joseph looked the best by far on the team. It was also the first game though, so they could get a lot better. No need to panic yet.
                    The whole point is to get experience. Experience at winning is better, but it's all experience.

                    Comment


                    • Who won?

                      Comment


                      • Sam17 wrote: View Post
                        Who won?
                        92-80 slovenia

                        Comment


                        • http://live.baskethotel.com/kzs/?&lang=1

                          Today's game

                          Comment


                          • Jeez. It's already 3rd q and I just found out we're playing today. Awesome

                            Comment


                            • rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Jeez. It's already 3rd q and I just found out we're playing today. Awesome
                              What a crazy game ...

                              Comment


                              • Well, I see that we won in OT from the Canada Basketball twitter feed, but I can't find a box score.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X