No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time will tell,I believe we had the jitters against Argentina but we can not take anything for granted a lot of pride is involved for all the nations taking part

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      I think Mexico is overrated, I watched all there games and haven't been impressed

I think both Canada and Argentina are better.
      Saw only one game. It appears when they involve Ayon in the offense they can be pretty deadly, if he's not involved their offense is a mess.

Comment

• jerome wrote: View Post
        Saw only one game. It appears when they involve Ayon in the offense they can be pretty deadly, if he's not involved their offense is a mess.
        Yup, but they go away from Ayon way to much and just jack up 3s. That's why I think Canada is better because nobody in this tournament can run with Canada

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I have been impressed by Mexico's play so far. They haven't had a serious challenge. Besides being solid on defense, they are playing at home, and have been practicing at altitude all summer.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
            I have been impressed by Mexico's play so far. They haven't had a serious challenge. Besides being solid on defense, they are playing at home, and have been practicing at altitude all summer.
            The ultimate home court advantage really. Can make a good team very good and a very good team great.

Neutral court, Mexico doesn't scare me (we are better and it just comes down to executing) but in Mexico City, whole new ball game.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mexico has the homecourt, which could lead to difficulties if we play them in the semis, with the altitude (and 9th game in as many days), and possibly the refs (cough cough homeport advantage)
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Let's see how Mexico looks against Puerto Rico tonight before we start worrying about them. As was said, their side of the bracket was a dog shit sandwich.

Comment

• Venezuela is up 11 at the half against the DR. Since Canada beat Venezuela already, this bodes well if Venezuela wins as the DR has the same record as Canada (2-1) entering round two.

Comment

• I don't know the exact numbers but I'm pretty sure Canada is the highest scoring team in this tournament
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Venezuela was beating Domincan pretty solidly until the last minute, where DR turned a 10pt deficit into a 2pt deficit in 50 seconds. Despite that near collapse, the rest of the game supports the theory that group B is stronger than group A.

I really hope Mexico is able to beat Argentina this round, as it would create the possibility that Canada can finish first overall. With the difference between the top 3 and everyone else, getting that top seed and avoiding either Mexico or Argentina in the semis would be huge.

Comment

• Argentina trails Uruguay at the half. Scola is shooting 8-10 in playing nearly 20 minutes already... (all but 30 seconds of the first half). The rest of Argentina is shooting 5-25.
                        Last edited by octothorp; Sun Sep 6, 2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          Argentina trails Uruguay at the half. Scola is shooting 8-10 in playing nearly 20 minutes already... (all but 30 seconds of the first half). The rest of Argentina is shooting 5-25.
                          man is scola important to there success/ just on nba .com and a little disappointed on no coverage of cory or the canada team on the raptors site. Minnesota is really covering there non Americans in the summer

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Argentina trails Uruguay at the half. Scola is shooting 8-10 in playing nearly 20 minutes already... (all but 30 seconds of the first half). The rest of Argentina is shooting 5-25.
                            What were Scola's final stats?
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              What were Scola's final stats?
                              http://www.americas2015.com/en/box.asp?g=X&n=2&r=11848

Comment

• game time boys

Comment

Working...
                                X