No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico talking shit to Ejim which is hilarious considering that they lost 94-73
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• the Mexican bench wanted a fight

Comment

• The Mexico Argentina game tomorrow will be fun, two really tired teams desperately trying to beat eachother to avoid Canada. Assuming we blown out DR in the afternoon

Comment

• Nice to win by 20 missed the pizza though

Comment

• So tommorow at 3 eastern?

Comment

• 3:30 Eastern.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                Nice to win by 20 missed the pizza though
                Quesadillas!

Comment

• Wiggins long range shot is really improving

Comment

• By my calculation, Mexico would need to win tomorrow by a score of about 90-57, in order to pass Canada in the three-way tie-breaker. So a 30+ point Mexico win is the only scenario where we play Argentina before the finals.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      By my calculation, Mexico would need to win tomorrow by a score of about 90-57, in order to pass Canada in the three-way tie-breaker. So a 30+ point Mexico win is the only scenario where we play Argentina before the finals.
                      I still think Mexico is a legit threat. Ideally, Mexico beats Argentina and we can avoid both in the semifinals.

Comment

• Yeah, whoever we play in the semis is going to be rested and going all-out to try and get that Olympic berth, so I expect Mexico to be tougher than they were today. But Argentina nonetheless worries me a lot more than Mexico.

Comment

• Hard to put into words how proud I am of these Canadian scrappers. I could only wish the Raptors would play hard on defense like these guys are playing. Everybody is going after their man...even Brady Heslip, maybe the Canadian player with the most ? about his "D" is going hard and never giving up. If the Raps can bring that kind of attitude, they will be golden. Just like Canada's national team. So happy to be able to watch this growth over the years.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            Hard to put into words how proud I am of these Canadian scrappers. I could only wish the Raptors would play hard on defense like these guys are playing. Everybody is going after their man...even Brady Heslip, maybe the Canadian player with the most ? about his "D" is going hard and never giving up. If the Raps can bring that kind of attitude, they will be golden. Just like Canada's national team. So happy to be able to watch this growth over the years.
                            Ejim has impressed me the most he's a straight up animal out there. If he was 6'9" or 6'10" he'd easily be a legit NBA PF.
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Ejim has impressed me the most he's a straight up animal out there. If he was 6'9" or 6'10" he'd easily be a legit NBA PF.
                              that's why is getting the Orlando training camp invite

Comment

• Not gonna lie, Olynyk has impressed me a lot in this tournament. I thought he was horrible vs ARG, but since that game he's been great. He's probably the 2nd most important player on this team(behind Wiggy).
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X