Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
    Let the Grange hazing begin!!
    guy deserves to be taken down a peg. pompous fuck who showed no respect to the other teams. fuck him.

Comment

• Who are we playing in the qualifying tournament next summer? What are our chances? Fuck......................
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• As Raptors fans we should always expect the worst
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          i'd have to check again but it looked like a clear foul and the red light wasn't on yet. BUt i could be wrong.

It was definitely a foul though.
          Clear foul? The guy jumped into our player's back.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            i'd have to check again but it looked like a clear foul and the red light wasn't on yet. BUt i could be wrong.

It was definitely a foul though.
            It was a foul, but you can't send someone to the Olympics on that call. They'd been letting worse go all night
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Shit happened.

Young team. We'll learn from this. Experience points are huge in FIBA.
              True, clearly schooled on all intangibles. This Venezuelan coach will get a spot with the Spurs, BOOK IT!

Comment

• Fuck Team Canada! What a fucking joke of a choke job. So fucking pissed right now. Last minute call doesn't fucking matter, we scored 78 points. Pathetic. I just can't.......

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Who are we playing in the qualifying tournament next summer? What are our chances? Fuck......................
                  are we going to play teams from Europe in this qualifying tournament?

Comment

• Dan Schulman's mind: "fucking wasted my time here, should of been doing Friday Night Baseball on ESPN right now"....

Comment

Who are we playing in the qualifying tournament next summer? What are our chances? Fuck......................
                      If be suprised if any of the NBA guys play after this. I doubt that NBA teams will let guys play in the qualifiers and the Olympics.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        It was a foul, but you can't send someone to the Olympics on that call. They'd been letting worse go all night
                        now that, i'll absolutely agree with.

But canada, with the talent we have, should have fucking murdered this rugby team Venezuela sent out. So it's a pathetic effort by us.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          are we going to play teams from Europe in this qualifying tournament?
                          Yeah, we won't know who until their tournament is finished. Probably going to be us, about four decent European teams, and one of Mexico or Argentina, plus a bunch of filler from other conferences.

Comment

Lotta more Talented Euro teams that are Hungry for Man-Flesh, Every NBA player will be involved if possible

Comment

• My summer has been more or less bookended by two horrible basketball performances.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Dragan wrote: View Post
                                If be suprised if any of the NBA guys play after this. I doubt that NBA teams will let guys play in the qualifiers and the Olympics.
                                They will if they want their young Canadians to resign with them after their rookie deals.

Comment

Working...
                                X