Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerome wrote: View Post
    Brooks' wingspan is only 6-4 and apparently he's not super athletic. Guess people think he has a low ceiling in the NBA.
    Really? He's 6'7" how the hell can he have a 6'4" wingspan? Is he a Trex?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Really? He's 6'7" how the hell can he have a 6'4" wingspan? Is he a Trex?
      that's what draft express said...

Apparently Olynyk also has Trex arms with a 6-9 wingspan for a 7 footer

Comment

Today I learned Canadians have wee little arms ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Today I learned Canadians have wee little arms ...
          We shine in other size and length department

Comment

Brooks' wingspan is only 6-4 and apparently he's not super athletic. Guess people think he has a low ceiling in the NBA.
            Can everyone see now why Brooks is on 0 2016 draft boards?
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Comment

• man did the lady started crying?
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

so does that make Bruno a Condor

Comment

• High school player is attempting to enter the NBA draft for the first time since the league instituted its heavily debated one-and-done rule following the 2005 draft. Thon Maker, a 7-footer from Sudan playing his high school ball in Canada, is applying to enter the 2016 NBA Draft, according to Bleacher Report. The report was confirmed by David Aldridge of NBA.com.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                      High school player is attempting to enter the NBA draft for the first time since the league instituted its heavily debated one-and-done rule following the 2005 draft. Thon Maker, a 7-footer from Sudan playing his high school ball in Canada, is applying to enter the 2016 NBA Draft, according to Bleacher Report. The report was confirmed by David Aldridge of NBA.com.
                      Good. That rule is badly written. It was just a matter of time until someone challenges it.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Good. That rule is badly written. It was just a matter of time until someone challenges it.
                        He's only able to challenge it because he's a 5th year senior in Canada, and in the US high school is 4 years, so technically he graduated last year by US standards, and he meets the 19 age requirement.

Basically arguing that his 5th year of high school is equivalent to a year of college per the wording of the rules. It makes sense to me.

Comment

• This is going to seem like a naïve question but why is this story in Canada Basketball? Is it just for the two years he spent in high school here. If so, I can sort of see it. But there's no other link right? He won't be on Team Canada one day.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            This is going to seem like a naïve question but why is this story in Canada Basketball? Is it just for the two years he spent in high school here. If so, I can sort of see it. But there's no other link right? He won't be on Team Canada one day.
                            First player who has ever came out of a Canadian High School system straight to the NBA ...

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC_n3qkufkk

Nik has some jump in those legs ....

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                This is going to seem like a naïve question but why is this story in Canada Basketball? Is it just for the two years he spent in high school here. If so, I can sort of see it. But there's no other link right? He won't be on Team Canada one day.
                                He could be on Team Canada some day. I don't think he's good enough to make Team Canada, but I'm sure we could get him citizenship to play for us ala Samuel Dalembert.

Comment

Working...
                                X