Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • guyroch wrote: View Post
    It seems Olympics Basketball schedules are different then qualifying ... Heck in Qualifying it seems 4 games in 5 days sometimes
    is the norm ...
    No excuses. We've made our bed

    Comment


    • They just showed Canadian fans watching Serbia-Australia in the arena.
      Last edited by rocwell; Fri Aug 19th, 2016, 07:00 PM.

      Comment


      • rocwell wrote: View Post
        They just showed Canadian fans watching Serbia-Australia in the arena.
        Rocwell I think taking Serbia vs. the US is a smart bet
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

        Comment


        • JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          Rocwell I think taking Serbia vs. the US is a smart bet
          whats the payout though, like 12/1? 20/1?

          Comment


          • KHD wrote: View Post
            whats the payout though, like 12/1? 20/1?
            23/2

            Comment


            • rocwell wrote: View Post
              23/2
              time for a cheeky bet? lol

              Comment


              • KHD wrote: View Post
                time for a cheeky bet? lol

                Comment


                • Good news! The men's basketball team just went up a blistering 2 spots in the FIBA world rankings at a devastating #24. We're one spot ahead of the Islamic Republic of Iran and one spot behind Angola.

                  I wish I could see this point system and how it works.

                  Women climb to 6.
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

                  Comment


                  • Employee wrote: View Post
                    Good news! The men's basketball team just went up a blistering 2 spots in the FIBA world rankings at a devastating #24. We're one spot ahead of the Islamic Republic of Iran and one spot behind Angola.

                    I wish I could see this point system and how it works.

                    Women climb to 6.
                    fiba rankings probably don't mean that much if they work anything like fifa rankings.

                    but still, canada's men's program needs to get their heads out of their asses. Triano is a joke.

                    Comment


                    • KHD wrote: View Post

                      but still, canada's men's program needs to get their heads out of their asses. Triano is a joke.
                      Yeah seriously, it didn't work too well with Triano the first time so we went with Leo Ratuins which was a disaster and then came back to Triano who's squad dropped the ball twice in big qualifying games (three time if you include the Pan Am loss to Brazil in the finals) We choke in big games bad with Triano.

                      We need a fucking big name coach that players would want to play for, you think Wiggins would have told coach Pops he ain't coming this year?! I don't think so.

                      Comment


                      • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Yeah seriously, it didn't work too well with Triano the first time so we went with Leo Ratuins which was a disaster and then came back to Triano who's squad dropped the ball twice in big qualifying games (three time if you include the Pan Am loss to Brazil in the finals) We choke in big games bad with Triano.

                        We need a fucking big name coach that players would want to play for, you think Wiggins would have told coach Pops he ain't coming this year?! I don't think so.
                        Leo a disaster .... He has worst talent then Jay and got some of his teams to the worlds ..

                        Comment


                        • http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...form=hootsuite

                          Barrett Number 1 in his class !!!

                          Comment


                          • guyroch wrote: View Post
                            This is nice to see....but when will all of the individual accolades of players transfer into success as a National team?

                            Watching the women's team compete and play competitive ball at the Olympics made me a little sad thinking about the potential that our men have.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                            Comment


                            • WJF wrote: View Post
                              This is nice to see....but when will all of the individual accolades of players transfer into success as a National team?

                              Watching the women's team compete and play competitive ball at the Olympics made me a little sad thinking about the potential that our men have.
                              Barrett father who bleeds red and white may have some influence ..

                              Comment


                              • guyroch wrote: View Post
                                Barrett father who bleeds red and white may have some influence ..
                                I am sure RJ will be loyal to the National team.

                                The problem is that there has been some discussion that Rowan Sr. has had some influence on RJ and his buddies participating in high level events to the detriment of creating lasting relationships with other young potential National team members.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X