Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    I know it's not basketball.. but our Canadian women rock. Gold in soccer during the summer olympics and now again in hockey for the winter olympics. Caught the hockey game this morning (my wife PVR'd it). Not a big hockey fan anymore, but that was worth the watch.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    Tristian Thompson is being bought out .. I thought him being Canadian and we need a big man would be a good idea but no . He is going to sign with Chicago
    sorry NeedTristanThompson , it was a riveting few hours for you
    Last edited by KeonClark; Thu Feb 17, 2022, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Tristian Thompson is being bought out .. I thought him being Canadian and we need a big man would be a good idea but no . He is going to sign with Chicago
    We don't need a big man. He's also not any bigger than our big men, he's 6'9. We're fine with Thad, Precious, Birch, and Boucher.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Could raptors use their 2nd round pic to get Canadian Zach Edey . He is a big body that they don't have in their organization ..

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

No, he was a reserve. That was the 2004 game. Ben Wallace started at C. I remember watching this game on NBA TV. Or bits of it. Jamaal had a great game. I think he was the leading scorer in the East.
    OK I wasn't sure. I'm pretty sure his selection led them to changing it from having an all star C spot to doing 3 forwards instead.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

Pretty sure Magloire started in the East as well.
    No, he was a reserve. That was the 2004 game. Ben Wallace started at C. I remember watching this game on NBA TV. Or bits of it. Jamaal had a great game. I think he was the leading scorer in the East.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Nash started for the West before.
    Pretty sure Magloire started in the East as well.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Although I don't it agree with it ... Congrat to Wiggins who I think is the 1st Canadian NBA all star starter and wow to do it in the West .

He and Lebron finally are teammates ? Although he might trade him again
    Nash started for the West before.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Canada soccer is doing what we all thought Canada basketball would be doing by now .. There is nothing I love more then cheering for your country in team sports .. Especially when they are winning

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Although I don't it agree with it ... Congrat to Wiggins who I think is the 1st Canadian NBA all star starter and wow to do it in the West .

He and Lebron finally are teammates ? Although he might trade him again

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    NIK STAUSKAS sighting .. He scored 33 points 9 boards for GRAND RAPIDS GOLD ..

There will be another Nik Staukas sighting . It seems it will be in a Toronto Raptor uniform cause they just signed him to a 10 day contract .

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied

Surprised Nik did not seek out a big Euro contract as he doesn't have many high income earning years left at 28. Maybe he parlays some hot shooting into a Call up, but through 17 games he is 37% from 3 as a vet, not great. Good luck to him!

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Great effort both games. Nothing but respect for these guys.
    I wonder how much more Wiltjer could have helped this summer or any PG instead of Joseph ( I love he always plays for Canada but he was horrible ) ..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X