X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Shai was awesome. Powell had a great game. NAW too. Just took over in that second half with defense and talent. And Latvia got tired and stopped hitting 3's. This is a great position to be in.

Play Spain and likely Brazil next.. and going in with a 3-0 record. Even if we lose once, we should still make the quarters. Spain will be a lot harder than Brazil. But yeah great come back win and then ultimately a blow out.
    A great win in so many ways .. The fact they had to come back and make adjustments is good cause a easy win
    with no degree of diffculty wouldn't have been good . Free throws was a issue and they need to improve cause
    when we play the really good teams free throws will kill us ..

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Shai was awesome. Powell had a great game. NAW too. Just took over in that second half with defense and talent. And Latvia got tired and stopped hitting 3's. This is a great position to be in.

Play Spain and likely Brazil next.. and going in with a 3-0 record. Even if we lose once, we should still make the quarters. Spain will be a lot harder than Brazil. But yeah great come back win and then ultimately a blow out.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I usually get this when i try to post:

Error while saving content: %1$s

Error information: " 500 error Internal Server Error"
    I get that after I post too, but the post still shows up like normal. So at least the site is functional beyond needing to close that error message after posting.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    It's over. 26 point win for Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    Playing well now. Up 10

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Wow great run to take the lead by 1 at the half!

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Ugh down 10, and ugly, ugly offense.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    It looks like the site is functioning properly for the most part finally. Felt like the end of days here for awhile.

Latvia is a tough team. Vegas has us as like 18 point favourites but I think it will be a close game. They have this PG that's really good. And they have a lot of guys that shoot. And they don't give up.

France just barely beat Lebanon who we destroyed. Maybe they didn't care for that game since they were eliminated already, and are already going to the Olympics due to them hosting it. But maybe Canada just hasn't been challenged yet.

Hope Dort is available. I will try to tune in for it live but have a meeting as well at the same time. Might try to multi task.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    Well Fiba America's representation is doing well so far . One team already at 3-0 with 2 more teams to follow plus Brazil will probably
    be 2-1 and off to the second round ..
    Looks like a power shift from Europe to the Americas. Even Bahamas has a great team and they didn’t even make the WC.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Well Fiba America's representation is doing well so far . One team already at 3-0 with 2 more teams to follow plus Brazil will probably
    be 2-1 and off to the second round ..

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Seems to be working for me this morning, but yesterday I couldn't even flip to the most recent page in a thread.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

Yeah working normal for me now too.

I think everyone will be back soon for training camp. Plus another Team Canada game tomorrow.

I usually get this when i try to post:

Error while saving content: %1$s

Error information: " 500 error Internal Server Error"

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    yeah still ihaving issues

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    sad times

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    I think it’s working for me… but it seems like this recent wave of dysfunction has wiped the site of its user base. Hopefully things heat up when the season gets closer, we could be on our last legs here.
    Yeah working normal for me now too.

I think everyone will be back soon for training camp. Plus another Team Canada game tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X