No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An epic & scathing attack on Rowan Sr., and also Triano/Nash in this article. Holy moley.

Not sure who the author is & have no idea if it's true or not, but it does sound like he's got an awful lot of detailed inside information on Canada Basketball's inner workings.

http://www.canadianballers.com/news_...rer_id=1557416

Time For Change In Canada Basketball

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      An epic & scathing attack on Rowan Sr., and also Triano/Nash in this article. Holy moley.

Not sure who the author is & have no idea if it's true or not, but it does sound like he's got an awful lot of detailed inside information on Canada Basketball's inner workings.

http://www.canadianballers.com/news_...rer_id=1557416
      The author is not credible. He has a vested agenda; check his other work.
      Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
        The author is not credible. He has a vested agenda; check his other work.
        Found a bunch of the author (Mark Bairos) work on HoopHype Canada and it seems pretty normal at first glance. The only hatchet job appears to be this article on Canada Basketball. Not sure what the agenda you're suggesting is - care to elaborate?

http://hoopshype.ca/author/mark-bairos/

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Found a bunch of the author (Mark Bairos) work on HoopHype Canada and it seems pretty normal at first glance. The only hatchet job appears to be this article on Canada Basketball. Not sure what the agenda you're suggesting is - care to elaborate?

http://hoopshype.ca/author/mark-bairos/
          First thing: He's not a journalist, he's an independent writer, so right there, credibility is shoddy.

Second: I can't remember where I read it, and can't find it with a quick Google search, but he apparently has some kind of beef with CIA Bounce, and everything he writes apparently shows that bias. He's also apparently still salty about one of his "sources" giving him bad info about where Jamal Murray was going to go to college and him looking bad publicly, as he claims himself to be a insider...

National basketball in Canada is full of politics, has been for at least 20 years... But I personally feel a lot more comfortable with Nash and Barrett at the helm that at any time since when Jack Donohue was basically running the show.
          Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• Sayonara, Tristan.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Sayonara, Tristan.

Odom, harden, thompson am I missing any one? She's basically a top 10 point guard bang away from nailing a quality playoff roster
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                This is nice to see....but when will all of the individual accolades of players transfer into success as a National team?

Watching the women's team compete and play competitive ball at the Olympics made me a little sad thinking about the potential that our men have.
                Not until you get the top tier players to show up for Olympic qualifiers.

Comment

• Brady Heslip To Sign Partially Guaranteed Deal With Raptors ..

The Toronto Raptors will sign Brady Heslip to a partially guaranteed deal.

Raptors 905 acquired Heslip's D-League rights in a trade with the Reno Bighorns.

Heslip is a native of the Toronto area.

Heslip played in Italy last season.

Comment

• Yeah, D-League salary supplement there. Can't imagine him making the team. I guess you never know though, maybe they think he can play point while Wright is hurt? Pretty sure this is just a salary boost and a way to top out the pre-season roster at 20.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• Why do they all keep dating the ugly one?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Why do they all keep dating the ugly one?
                          She's good in bed. I guess.

Comment

• Who is that woman?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Who is that woman?
                              How much is the rent for that rock you live under?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                                Who is that woman?
                                That's Khloe Kardashian, Jangles.

And tbh, she's not the ugly one. That's just what you guys are forced to think of her as.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X