Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looks Like Tyler Ennis was cut by Houston and Kyle Wiltjer made the squad. It will be interesting to see where Ennis ends up.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

    Comment


    • WJF wrote: View Post
      Looks Like Tyler Ennis was cut by Houston and Kyle Wiltjer made the squad. It will be interesting to see where Ennis ends up.
      Looks like Houston has changed course, keep Ennis Waive Prigioni
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

      Comment


      • WJF wrote: View Post
        Looks like Houston has changed course, keep Ennis Waive Prigioni
        Lol wise choice. Prigioni is like 40 years old, right?!

        Comment


        • rocwell wrote: View Post
          Lol wise choice. Prigioni is like 40 years old, right?!
          He is 39
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

          Comment


          • twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

            Comment


            • Barolt wrote: View Post

              Comment


              • Barolt wrote: View Post
                Not smart, at all.

                Comment


                • It ain't Tristan apparently, it's been debunked. But that tattoo is awful.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

                  Comment


                  • Barolt wrote: View Post
                    It ain't Tristan apparently, it's been debunked. But that tattoo is awful.

                    Comment


                    • soo should we be worried that the NBA's next great Canadian Jamal Murray is currently 0-16 through 4 games with a -5.3 PER though he's getting 17mpg....PLEASE don't be another Bennett!!

                      Comment


                      • RepTdot wrote: View Post
                        soo should we be worried that the NBA's next great Canadian Jamal Murray is currently 0-16 through 4 games with a -5.3 PER though he's getting 17mpg....PLEASE don't be another Bennett!!
                        Let's hope not ...

                        Comment


                        • Wow Tristian Thompson 25 mins tonight 0 for 0 in FG and 0 for 2 at the stripe .... For a big man he got schooled by Hawks front court ..

                          Wiggins 36 pts tonight but Wolves lose to the Nets ... The Wolves have the upper hand in coaching and in talent but lose to the Nets ...
                          Last edited by guyroch; Tue Nov 8th, 2016, 10:05 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Andrew Wiggins 47 points tonight ... Don't know if that is a Canadian basketball record ...

                            Comment


                            • guyroch wrote: View Post
                              Andrew Wiggins 47 points tonight ... Don't know if that is a Canadian basketball record ...
                              Nash hit 48 once in a playoff game.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

                              Comment


                              • DanH wrote: View Post
                                Nash hit 48 once in a playoff game.
                                Thanks for that ... I wasn't sure ...

                                In Game 4, Nash scored a career-high 48 points on 71 percent (20-of-28) shooting in a losing effort, as Dallas evened the series.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X