2:30pm tomorrow. Canada vs Mini-Bargnanis
    2:30 eastern or pacific?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      2:30 eastern or pacific?
      ET

Comment

• If this upcoming season is a bust, we have to tank hard for this kid in 2018-2019 season.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

If this upcoming season is a bust, we have to tank hard for this kid in 2018-2019 season.
          Reminds me a little bit of a young T-Mac. Looks like he also has some clutch, alpha DNA in him, unlike Wiggins.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Reminds me a little bit of a young T-Mac. Looks like he also has some clutch, alpha DNA in him, unlike Wiggins.
            Barrett just celebrated his 17th birthday a month ago! its crazy how poised/polished he was in that game. He doesn't seem force his shots or take bad/stupid shots. If you put him on an NBA roster today, you wouldn't be able to tell he was just 17 years old by the way he plays.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Barrett just celebrated his 17th birthday a month ago! its crazy how poised/polished he was in that game. He doesn't seem force his shots or take bad/stupid shots. If you put him on an NBA roster today, you wouldn't be able to tell he was just 17 years old by the way he plays.
              Some people forgot that he played against 19 year old Americans who gonna play for college this year.

Comment

• Honestly guys you I always hope days like yesterday would occur but often after a huge tournament the Canadians come up small ( like the rest of the world ) . It is an amazing thing that both Barrrett did and Canada and hope the media gives these guys the prop they deserve .

Comment

• USA is destroying Spain in a game for 3rd place

Comment

• Up 14 after one!
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Mini-bargnanis can't score

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Mini-bargnanis can't score
                        Ok, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I once made a mistake of buying the Wiggins hype. Never again. Canadians have this tendency to overhype their own athletes like no one else. I still remember the Wiggins hype. Remember when he made the cover of SI standing besidea Wilt Chamberlain?

I mean, Wiggins is a good player. But he's nothing special.

Milos Raonic is another one. He's an AWFUL tennis player. An awful tennis player. Never won a Grand Slam in his career and i doubt he wins one. But the Canadian media talks about him like he's Roger Federer. Just ridiculous.
                          Wiggins was overhyped by the American media too, hence him going #1 in what was considered one of the strongest draft classes in a decade. He was literally ranked #1 on all the mock draft sites from before his college career all the way through the draft, and none of those sites are run by a Canadian.

Comment

• Well it's safe to say this one is over.

Canada is bleeding gold tonight

Comment

• I think Wiggins could end up an elite player still. His offensive game has been more or less as advertised; his defense has been extremely disappointing, but now he's got one of the league's best defensive coaches as well as a stud in Butler to mentor him.

Great game by Canada today! Really like the way they keep pushing the tempo, even when being up big.

Comment

• Forza Canada.That kid Barret is very good.At this rate will be the #1 pick in 19.

Comment

Working...
                                X