• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    In a wrap-up article on the Grizzlys vs the Jazz I found this quote:

"No player personifies the Memphis Grizzlies’ grit more than Dillon Brooks". (Chris Nicoll / USA Today) Certainly enjoyed watching him.
    I wonder what Wiggins frame of mind coming to camp is ? Does he come thinking he is the Lebron James of Canada basketball ? Other then Murray
    I think anyone coming to Canada basketball should come knowing they are one of many great players playing in for Canada .

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    In a wrap-up article on the Grizzlys vs the Jazz I found this quote:

"No player personifies the Memphis Grizzlies’ grit more than Dillon Brooks". (Chris Nicoll / USA Today) Certainly enjoyed watching him.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Happy to see those players will be available. Adds an important dimension to Canada's team.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    Looks like Brooks, RJ and Clarke are now available!

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post

As a Canadian Basketball fan .. I seem to be cheering for Knicks Griz and Celtics to lose . Just want to see Tristian Barret and Brooks to play for Canada ..
    Not that I need any further reasons to cheer for NY & Boston to lose, but excellent point.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    This is the most talented roster Team Canada has ever assembled and that's without SGA, Murray, and Boucher. I'm hyped for the qualifying tourney!

As a Canadian Basketball fan .. I seem to be cheering for Knicks Griz and Celtics to lose . Just want to see Tristian Barret and Brooks to play for Canada ..

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied

Could we see Nickeil Alexander-Walker picking up some PG duty ?
    Realized I left him off of offensive creators after I posted. I think he will have a big impact on the roster.

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    This is the most talented roster Team Canada has ever assembled and that's without SGA, Murray, and Boucher. I'm hyped for the qualifying tourney!

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

I’m thinking definitely yes.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    WJF wrote: View Post

CoJo is a very good FIBA pg. He is a plus defender and with the the shorter 2 point line across the arc he a solid threat as a shooter. Wiggins, RJ, Brooks, NAW and Olynyk can all create their own shots enough if needed in a pinch. CoJo will look after the ball and get the offense started, and that's all we need at the qualifiers.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Instagram posts aren't working.. but Shai isn't coming.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CPYekSlr...d-560536bb7a36

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied

Wow with Murray I thought we would be in good hands with SGA but no SGA .. Are we pinning our hopes on Cory Joseph and Andrew Nembhard . It seems Nik Stauskas has retired from the national team or wants to get ready for next Gleague Season ..

Sadly we have to root against teams like Grizzlies and Knicks so we can have Dillion Brooks and Barrett at camp
    CoJo is a very good FIBA pg. He is a plus defender and with the the shorter 2 point line across the arc he a solid threat as a shooter. Wiggins, RJ, Brooks, NAW and Olynyk can all create their own shots enough if needed in a pinch. CoJo will look after the ball and get the offense started, and that's all we need at the qualifiers.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    (295) Nick Nurse, Glen Grunwald & Rowan Barrett on roster invitees, short training camp - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Although skeptical , what makes me believe him is the fact he did once have a serious leg injury and he is tall and you have to take care of your legs

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X