Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Alright that makes much more sense. Hopefully we get Murray, Lyles, Wiggins, Barrett and Olynck to play
    Add in Dwight Powel and even Khem Birch to that list. Cory Jospeh will need to pick up his player option for no contract issues and I would think the Lakers will not pick up Tyler Ennis' team option.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

    Comment


    • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Alright that makes much more sense. Hopefully we get Murray, Lyles, Wiggins, Barrett and Olynck to play
      I think the next two games we don't need all hands on deck but Olynck and some NBA PG is a must ... Although I think Barrett getting some Senior Men's actions would be good for him and us ..

      Comment


      • What would be the point of involving NBA players in June when Canada has already qualified for second round which starts in September?

        Comment


        • stretch wrote: View Post
          What would be the point of involving NBA players in June when Canada has already qualified for second round which starts in September?
          Wondering do wins carry over cause if not you do have a point ... Although " what is the point issue " you brought up may apply to anyone if not just NBA players ... So Let me get this straight ... July and August most big power house leagues are on break but next round starts up in September .. Who is the genius who came up with this ?

          Comment


          • stretch wrote: View Post
            What would be the point of involving NBA players in June when Canada has already qualified for second round which starts in September?
            Winning games vs. the other teams that advance will help you carry over a winning record to the next round. This could play a role in getting out of round two.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

            Comment


            • WJF wrote: View Post
              Winning games vs. the other teams that advance will help you carry over a winning record to the next round. This could play a role in getting out of round two.
              OK, thanks for the clarification. FIBA basketball in June will be a tough sell to NBAers heading into vacation time following a long season + playoffs for some. The current team that played last weekend may be able to defeat the Domincans at home without any extra help.

              Comment


              • stretch wrote: View Post
                OK, thanks for the clarification. FIBA basketball in June will be a tough sell to NBAers heading into vacation time following a long season + playoffs for some. The current team that played last weekend may be able to defeat the Domincans at home without any extra help.
                Great News ... FIBA Under 18 America's will be in St Catharines .. This June !!!

                Comment


                • guyroch wrote: View Post
                  Great News ... FIBA Under 18 America's will be in St Catharines .. This June !!!
                  I'm in.

                  Comment


                  • Puffer wrote: View Post
                    I'm in.
                    Wiggins, Barrett and Olynck can't make it so now we'll be counting on you, Puff??

                    Comment


                    • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Wiggins, Barrett and Olynck can't make it so now we'll be counting on you, Puff??
                      My three point shot is coming along and look out for the between the legs dribble leading to the left handed hook. I got this.

                      Comment


                      • Puffer wrote: View Post
                        My three point shot is coming along and look out for the between the legs dribble leading to the left handed hook. I got this.
                        But.. do you meet the criteria of being under 18?

                        Comment


                        • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          But.. do you meet the criteria of being under 18?
                          Those kind of rules are for sticklers. The kids need a veteran presence. I can always dye my hair.

                          Comment



                          • Comment


                            • R.j. Barrett named 2018 naismith high school boys' player of the year

                              After leading Montverde Academy (Florida) to a historic undefeated regular season (31-0), Canadian small forward R.J. Barrett has been named the 2018 Naismith High School Boys' Player of the Year.

                              Barrett becomes just the second Canadian to win the prestigious award and first since Minnesota Timberwolves forward Andrew Wiggins captured the honour following his 2013 season at Huntington Prep.

                              Comment


                              • Quite the honor.

                                Something else to look forward to.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X