Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow what a great game .. The other gear they had in the 4th quarter was what needed to get away from this pesky team their were facing .

    Comment


    • guyroch wrote: View Post
      It could be cause we will need the Scrub brothers when no NBA players will be available ..
      Although Andrew cut seems harsh .. He always came when Canada called unlike other players

      Comment


      • How many wins would an all Canadian roster get in a NBA season ?

        Comment


        • So the next window is Sept 13. Is the plan for this group to get back together then, or are guys going to be leaving for their various commitments by then? Still well before NBA/NCAA/Euro training camps.

          Comment


          • octothorp wrote: View Post
            So the next window is Sept 13. Is the plan for this group to get back together then, or are guys going to be leaving for their various commitments by then? Still well before NBA/NCAA/Euro training camps.
            I believe Barrett & Nembhard do need to attend school (basketball is one thing but they still need to go to classes). I did hear Murray and Tristan will step in then.

            Comment


            • guyroch wrote: View Post
              How many wins would an all Canadian roster get in a NBA season ?
              They'd be like a 7 to 11 seed depending on coaching..thats with everybody (Wiggins, Thompson, Murray, Joseph etc)
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • guyroch wrote: View Post
                How many wins would an all Canadian roster get in a NBA season ?
                Assuming we have all Canadians on board and starting lineup would be: Murray, Barrett, Wiggins, Lyles, Olynyk/Thompson its a 25- 30 wins team. Although team Canada has a pretty good backcourt, they are still young & inexperience bunch. The front court is still relatively weak as far as the league is concerned. I think we have to wait a few more years before we can say that team Canada has a legitimate shot to get to the playoffs if hypothetically speaking they were in the NBA.

                Team Canada is a legit top 7 team in the world (despite outdated rankings of 20+) with legit 2nd most talent behind the Americans but they will need to be together for sometime in order for the talent to match the rankings.
                Last edited by Hotshot; Sat Jun 30th, 2018, 08:03 PM.

                Comment


                • It has been stated that the 12 who played Friday may not be the same 12 to play Monday in Ottawa.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                  Comment


                  • WJF wrote: View Post
                    It has been stated that the 12 who played Friday may not be the same 12 to play Monday in Ottawa.
                    Canada can beat the Virgin Islands no problem.

                    It will be funny to see Sam Mitchell coaching against Triano.

                    Comment


                    • Any place online to watch this game? If not I might make the drive to Ottawa. Be nice to see the team on Canadian soil.

                      Comment


                      • Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Any place online to watch this game? If not I might make the drive to Ottawa. Be nice to see the team on Canadian soil.
                        If you do, let me know. I'll be at the game.

                        But DAZN Facebook streamed it last game, probably will again today, though that's a guess on my part.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

                        Comment


                        • DanH wrote: View Post
                          If you do, let me know. I'll be at the game.

                          But DAZN Facebook streamed it last game, probably will again today, though that's a guess on my part.
                          Can anyone confirm? I'm not seeing it there yet.

                          Comment


                          • anyone got a link for the game.

                            Why the fuck do I have to look for this game when I have 11 Canadian Sports Channels?
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

                            Comment


                            • Ended up signing up for dazn. I think/hope the first month is free.

                              RJ Barrett is really good.

                              Comment


                              • Fun game. Lopsided as expected. RJ Barrett is incredible. Just head and shoulders a noticeably better athlete than anyone else out there. Still very raw, but wow you can see the talent.

                                CoJo was fun to watch up close. Remain convinced that Powell is very good. Brooks is good but makes a lot of mistakes when passing - can't be a creator yet. Olynyk thrives in the international game.

                                Good times.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X