Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post
    He looks like Larry Johnson. Has the athleticism of Kemp. But plays a lot like Barkley. The kid will be special. Hope the Celtics don't get him
    Kid's a lot of fun to watch
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

    Comment


    • Hotshot wrote: View Post
      If the Celtics get a top 3 pick out of this, I am ready to walk away from watching the NBA for a while. The Warriors already making it nauseating with the addition of Durant and now the Celtics will be getting another star because of some retarded GM's moves in this league. Also there are rumors that the Celtics could be making a push for A.Davis, and that will just be turrible.
      The Celtics are building their team the right way. I have zero problem with what they're doing. Not their fault that Billy King is an incompetent idiot.

      The Warriors are completely different story though. But really it's more about Kevin Durant. Signing with the Warriors showed how competitive he really is. He can't lead OKC to a title so he joined a powerhouse team.
      Mamba Mentality

      Comment


      • Celtics also get Memphis pick this year if outside the top 8. And the clippers pick if outside top 14.

        So they can have 4 first round picks. Maybe 3 top 15 picks.

        That all said F Boston.

        Comment


        • Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
          Celtics also get Memphis pick this year if outside the top 8. And the clippers pick if outside top 14.

          So they can have 4 first round picks. Maybe 3 top 15 picks.

          That all said F Boston.
          Why does it feel like Boston has been taking multiple lottery picks for like a decade now?
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Why does it feel like Boston has been taking multiple lottery picks for like a decade now?
            Half decade, in actuality. Stupid Nets.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Why does it feel like Boston has been taking multiple lottery picks for like a decade now?
              A combination of Danny Ainge being a great GM and Billy King being a terrible one.
              It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

              Comment


              • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                A combination of Danny Ainge being a great GM and Billy King being a terrible one.
                How Billy King Completely Destroyed The Brooklyn Nets’ Future
                https://fadeawayworld.net/2018/06/15...n-nets-future/


                ....to sum this up, Billy King completely destroyed the Nets future, while also trading away the picks that wind up being Draymond Green, Damian Lillard, Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum. Yikes.

                Comment


                • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  A combination of Danny Ainge being a great GM and Billy King being a terrible one.
                  golden wrote: View Post
                  How Billy King Completely Destroyed The Brooklyn Nets’ Future
                  https://fadeawayworld.net/2018/06/15...n-nets-future/
                  Effing Paul Pierce was a Celtic hero even when they traded him away. It's like Prokhorov walked up to the plate, took one giant swing and a miss, then quit trying altogether. Must have moved on to some new hobby.

                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                  Comment


                  • S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Effing Paul Pierce was a Celtic hero even when they traded him away. It's like Prokhorov walked up to the plate, took one giant swing and a miss, then quit trying altogether. Must have moved on to some new hobby.

                    As much as we ridicule them, they were first in a long line of teams that did better against us than they should have in the playoffs (and won)
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • We could use a SF ...... hmmmmm. Other than that, the roster looks pretty solid. CoJo is the new Captain Canada. He's in a contract year too and is willing to risk injury for his country.

                        Comment


                        • golden wrote: View Post
                          We could use a SF ...... hmmmmm. Other than that, the roster looks pretty solid. CoJo is the new Captain Canada. He's in a contract year too and is willing to risk injury for his country.
                          He's on his way. Barrett will be the champion Wiggins failed to be
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            He's on his way. Barrett will be the champion Wiggins failed to be
                            So we should write off a 23 year old NBA player with over 320 games under his belt because he has not played for the National team in a few years? The kid was 20 when the team failed to qualify for the Olympics at the 2015 FIBA Americas. There was no true team leader at that time and all the NBA guys had little experience. It would have been nice to see him join the squad this summer, but I hold out hope that he will join and add another player to help us take the next step.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                            Comment


                            • WJF wrote: View Post
                              So we should write off a 23 year old NBA player with over 320 games under his belt because he has not played for the National team in a few years? The kid was 20 when the team failed to qualify for the Olympics at the 2015 FIBA Americas. There was no true team leader at that time and all the NBA guys had little experience. It would have been nice to see him join the squad this summer, but I hold out hope that he will join and add another player to help us take the next step.
                              We shouldn't write Wiggins off, he is currently our 2nd best player behind Jamal Murray. Yes he was 20 years old at the time and there were unfair expectations placed on him due to his hype. Team Canada was overwhelmed by teams like Argentina & Venezuela who had veteran presence and played a very physical style of a game. Wiggins was than benched by Triano and never forgave him since. It's a shame not having a talented scorer like Wiggins in the lineup due to something that happened 3 years ago.

                              Comment


                              • WJF wrote: View Post
                                So we should write off a 23 year old NBA player with over 320 games under his belt because he has not played for the National team in a few years? The kid was 20 when the team failed to qualify for the Olympics at the 2015 FIBA Americas. There was no true team leader at that time and all the NBA guys had little experience. It would have been nice to see him join the squad this summer, but I hold out hope that he will join and add another player to help us take the next step.
                                Hes clearly shown zero interest in playing. Teammates have subliminally called him out on it
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X