Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Really sucks that Jamal Murray is out. He's Canada's best player.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    SGA-Brooks-Wiggins-Olynyk-Birch starting lineup with RJ and Boucher as the firepower off the bench?
    Add Dort, CoJo & TT and you have 2 complete 5-man units.

Nurse can use hockey lineups.... which would be entirely appropriate for Team Canada.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    SGA-Brooks-Wiggins-Olynyk-Birch starting lineup with RJ and Boucher as the firepower off the bench?
    I would expect Birch off the bench, Olynyk starting at C, and a SGA/Brooks/Wiggins/RJ look. Alternatively could start Boucher at PF beside Olynyk and have Brooks and Birch as your 6 and 7.

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He posted on Instagram that he is joining
    Well looks like he grew up, it took a while..how long has he been in the league, always says no.
    I'm still not a fan, but he will help team Canada..

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Wiggins will never play for team canada, his not that type of player 2 play for his country, very selfish individual.
    Maybe I'm wrong and he grew up while playing for golden state, I don't know..there are tons of better Canadian basketball players than him,it wouldn't hurt 2 have him, his a talent, but not a fan of him.
    He posted on Instagram that he is joining

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Wiggins joins Team Canada
    Wiggins will never play for team canada, his not that type of player 2 play for his country, very selfish individual.
    Maybe I'm wrong and he grew up while playing for golden state, I don't know..there are tons of better Canadian basketball players than him,it wouldn't hurt 2 have him, his a talent, but not a fan of him.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Wiggins joins Team Canada

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post

SGA seems to have a really bad foot injury. Could just be OKC trying to justify sitting him but I'd be surprised to see him play for Canada this year unfortunately.
    I think he's fine and that OKC just shut him down to tank. They claimed he had Plantar Fasciitis and that usually takes no more than a couple of months to fully recover from. Hopefully that is what the situation is and we will get to see him play. I've been itching to see some of the top guys take the court for Team Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    WJF wrote: View Post
    Figure after Sunday's game this thread may start to get some more love. Nurse will be free to reach out and put plans in place for qualification.

Boucher is looking like he has recovered from his injury and Birch has demonstrated an expanded offensive game under Nurse. They would be a welcome start to the team for this summer.

Quite a few other NBA guys that wont be in the playoffs that will be considered and can get an early start
    CoJo
    SGA and Dort (injuries)
    NAW
    Kelly Olynyk (Contract)
    Mfiondu Kabengele

Some other guys that may be early playoff exits as well.
    SGA seems to have a really bad foot injury. Could just be OKC trying to justify sitting him but I'd be surprised to see him play for Canada this year unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    Figure after Sunday's game this thread may start to get some more love. Nurse will be free to reach out and put plans in place for qualification.

Boucher is looking like he has recovered from his injury and Birch has demonstrated an expanded offensive game under Nurse. They would be a welcome start to the team for this summer.

Quite a few other NBA guys that wont be in the playoffs that will be considered and can get an early start
    CoJo
    SGA and Dort (injuries)
    NAW
    Kelly Olynyk (Contract)
    Mfiondu Kabengele

Some other guys that may be early playoff exits as well.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Oshae Brissett started last 3 games for the Pacers.

13p/6reb
    23p/12reb
    11p/11reb

Team Canada depth chart looking nice.
    Thanks for the post .. I wasn't aware of that .

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Oshae Brissett started last 3 games for the Pacers.

13p/6reb
    23p/12reb
    11p/11reb

Team Canada depth chart looking nice.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post

Can we load management Canadian players : ) . Cause they going down lately
    Now we discover the crux of evil Adam Silver's plan.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    What a night for Montreal Basketball !!! Boucher 31 pts 7 pts 6 boards and Dort 29 pts ..Add SHAIGILGEOUS-ALEXAN

SHAIGILGEOUS-ALEXAN and you got a good start for Canada basketball this summer .
    Can we load management Canadian players : ) . Cause they going down lately

Leave a comment:

Working...
X