Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    LOL... no endorsement greater than the management of the Sacramento Kings salivating at your name.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      LOL... no endorsement greater than the management of the Sacramento Kings salivating at your name.
      I met Pete Delesandro (and I'm not even going to bother spelling that right) in New York. We posed for a picture that my girl took and as we were smiling I said "hey man thanks for taking Rudy Gay, really turned our franchise around" he said "he's been great for us" and I went "he's been even greater not for us woo!"

I don't think he liked it
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I met Pete Delesandro (and I'm not even going to bother spelling that right) in New York. We posed for a picture that my girl took and as we were smiling I said "hey man thanks for taking Rudy Gay, really turned our franchise around" he said "he's been great for us" and I went "he's been even greater not for us woo!"

I don't think he liked it
        If you were in New York you should have stopped by Knicks office and thank them for not taking Lowry but taking Bargnani which ended up netting the Poeltl pick which was eventually packaged for Kawhi..
        chances are you might have gotten roughed up a bit...

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Damn Hayward like injury, Ennis no matter where he goes doesn't seem to catch a break (pun not intended).

Comment

• Jamal Murray goes off for 48 points against the Celtics ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                Jamal Murray goes off for 48 points against the Celtics ...
                Most ever by a Cdn NBA player....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Most ever by a Cdn NBA player....
                  The problem with Wiggins is he thinks he is the Lebron James of Canada basketball presently and that is why he and Jay had a problem .. ( Well what is happening in Mini makes us think Jay may have been right ) .. He isn't the Lebron James of Canada basketball and we presently haven't had one since Nash and so the more guys like Murray progress the more Canada basketball can say to Wiggins " either get with the program or just stay home "

Nobody will ever have the fire power like the Americans and so team defense / chemistry is what will make them at least close .

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Re-do the 2016 draft, i would take Jamal Murray over any of the players drsfted ahead of him not named Ben Simmons.

Still no idea why he fall all the way to 7th in that draft.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He's undersized, and he's Canadian. I knew after that FIBA qualifying that one summer that he had a chance to be very good.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          He's undersized, and he's Canadian. I knew after that FIBA qualifying that one summer that he had a chance to be very good.
                          The scouts dismissed Murray's Pan-Am performance. Beyond the stats, these games showed that Murray can lead a team and thrived on big moments because of his tenacious attitude. This is also the reason why someone like Sabonis fell in the draft, dude may not have the athleticism & length but he makes up for it in by being fearless & always hussle's for the ball.

Comment

• RJ Barrett quite the opening night ..

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=401082669

He isn't afraid to shoot .... 26 shots and is always aggressive it seems

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                              RJ Barrett quite the opening night ..

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=401082669

He isn't afraid to shoot .... 26 shots and is always aggressive it seems
                              Love to see the growth of the game in Canada. There are more in the pipeline. It will only get better.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                Love to see the growth of the game in Canada. There are more in the pipeline. It will only get better.
                                Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is on the rise ��
                                The L.A. Clippers rookie is proving it's just a matter of time until he becomes a star. Watch out: https://slam.ly/shai-rise

Comment

Working...
                                X