Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch wrote: View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/sp...-nba.html?_r=0

Wow New York Times . Even wow what a story ... After Senior year of HS only one team recruited him Guelph ..
    Nice catch. Good read.

Comment

• How do you find how Brady did on the weekend ? You think the internet would tell me but couldn't find anyting

Comment

• http://dleague.nba.com/games/20141121/RNOBAK/

5/7 from deep!

Comment

• More "Hayslip" highlights.

Comment

• Heslip goes for 45! 13/20 from 3's, this guy deserves his own thread:

http://dleague.nba.com/games/20141129/RNOIDA/

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
              More "Hayslip" highlights.

Holly Crap ... When you think Nik Stauskas has a lot of zero's in the boxscores in his rookie year ... Maybe this is the wrong Canadian sharp shooter who should be getting a D_League stint ..

He plays with so much confidence ...
              Last edited by guyroch; Mon Dec 1, 2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• I've known about Heslip for a long time guys...... been high on him and Kevin Pangos (who'll be in the draft this year!!!!)
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgftnxlRmxs

Game Time: Interview with Reno's Brady Heslip

http://stats.nbadleague.com/playerPr...layerID=204029
                  Last edited by guyroch; Mon Dec 8, 2014, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZHZkvz4N0

Brady Heslip on the Dan Patrick Show (Full Interview) 12/10/14

Comment

• Just to prevent this from becoming an all-Heslip-all-the-time thread, Khem Birch is also having an exceptional d-league season, averaging 16.2 pts, 10 rb including 4 orb, 2.6 blocks, 1.1 steals, 2.2 assists. His best game came last week when he had 20 points, 6 blocks, 4 steals, 4 assists, 4 offensive rebounds, and .900 shooting. He's top 10 in the d-league in FG%, ORB, RPG, and Blocks. I continue to think that he's got a lot of potential as an energy role-player at the NBA level.

Sim Bhullar finally made is d-league debut last week, and averaged 5 blocks, 7 rebounds in 20mpg his first two games.
                      Last edited by octothorp; Sat Dec 13, 2014, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• The more the college and NBA season progresses the more excited I am to see who we field on the Senior men's team this summer.

Cory Joseph is looking very solid with his bump in minutes in San Antonio this year, and Ennis has shown a flash or two in his very limited minutes with Phoenix.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          The more the college and NBA season progresses the more excited I am to see who we field on the Senior men's team this summer.

Cory Joseph is looking very solid with his bump in minutes in San Antonio this year, and Ennis has shown a flash or two in his very limited minutes with Phoenix.
                          I think we should really push to have ennis be he starting pg for canada. We already know what Cory Joseph is, ennis has a higher ceiling than that. We need at least 2 or 3 stars to get medals, and stauskas has been disappointing early to say the least.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I think we should really push to have ennis be he starting pg for canada. We already know what Cory Joseph is, ennis has a higher ceiling than that. We need at least 2 or 3 stars to get medals, and stauskas has been disappointing early to say the least.
                            No way Ennis starts over Joseph, (IMO) Joseph has NBA finals experience and is getting a chance to play 20 plus minutes a night for one of the best teams in the league. His decision making will be valuable and he can help ease Ennis into a larger role.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                              No way Ennis starts over Joseph, (IMO) Joseph has NBA finals experience and is getting a chance to play 20 plus minutes a night for one of the best teams in the league. His decision making will be valuable and he can help ease Ennis into a larger role.
                              Agreed. Next summer is a really, really important one for Canada. Joseph's experience, and play at both ends of the court is going to be crucial. Right now, I'd actually put Ennis as the third PG on the team behind Joseph and Jermaine Anderson, though Ennis certainly has a chance to move up if given playing time at Phoenix. As much as I'm excited by the young NBAers, Anderson, along with other international vets like Doornekamp and Kendall, probably still have a role to play on this team for at least one more summer. (Less-so Kendall, because he's at our deepest position).

In my opinion, Thompson, Joseph and Wiggins are the three guys who should be guaranteed starting spots next summer, while Olynyk and Heslip should be considered the favorites for the other two spots.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I don't think we have any idea what Joseph can be. He's only now finally coming into his own with SA and getting legit minutes and he's looking like a serious heir to Parkers thrown out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X