X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

So little time to get the actual rotation guys in line. Edey is a long term play.
    They emptied the bench in this one though. Everyone except Edey played.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

If he's hurt I guess that makes sense. Otherwise why the hell did we bring him if he can't even get into a friendly against NZ where we blew then out?

I think his game is better suited for international, so strange he hasn't gotten any run yet.
    So little time to get the actual rotation guys in line. Edey is a long term play.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Yes he was there.. on the side lines. I've heard he was in street clothes. But not sure as I didn't see the game.
    If he's hurt I guess that makes sense. Otherwise why the hell did we bring him if he can't even get into a friendly against NZ where we blew then out?

I think his game is better suited for international, so strange he hasn't gotten any run yet.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

Did we not bring Edey?

Figured he'd get minutes in a blow out but nothing.

Anyways awesome bounce back game as I predicted. NZ sucks so this is the result I was expecting / needing to see here.

Would love to get that game back from Germany. Now that we're warmed up I think we beat them.
    Yes he was there.. on the side lines. I've heard he was in street clothes. But not sure as I didn't see the game.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied

I missed the game today. Looking at the box score they ran up the score in the 2nd quarter.
    https://www.flashscore.com/match/xxE...r-statistics/1

Nobody on New Zealand that I've heard of before. I guess Steven Adams wasn't playing.
    Did we not bring Edey?

Figured he'd get minutes in a blow out but nothing.

Anyways awesome bounce back game as I predicted. NZ sucks so this is the result I was expecting / needing to see here.

Would love to get that game back from Germany. Now that we're warmed up I think we beat them.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    WJF wrote: View Post
    Canada put it to NZ today and will play the winner of Germany and China. SGA with a bounce back game pouring in 26 on high efficiency.
    I missed the game today. Looking at the box score they ran up the score in the 2nd quarter.
    https://www.flashscore.com/match/xxE...r-statistics/1

Nobody on New Zealand that I've heard of before. I guess Steven Adams wasn't playing.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    Canada put it to NZ today and will play the winner of Germany and China. SGA with a bounce back game pouring in 26 on high efficiency.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied

That's okay.. we have Dort
    lol. you're right everything should be fine with dort's gravity

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    NAW had a nice little bucket off the glass to tie it. But yeah Germany won it off some big buckets. Especially Franz' which was the wining shot.

We had one of the Scrubbs out there so weren't really taking it seriously. Shai had a pretty bad game. RJ had his moments but wasn't great either. I'm sure we'll get better as we play more.

Here is the exhibition schedule:
    Aug. 9 Germany 1:30 p.m. Berlin, Germany
    Aug. 12 New Zealand 9:45 a.m. Hamburg, Germany
    Aug. 13 China or Germany 9:45 a.m. Hamburg, Germany
    Aug. 17 Spain 3:30 p.m. Granada, Spain
    Aug. 18 Dominican Republic 3:30 p.m. Granada, Spain

New Zealand next on Saturday.
    NZ is a nice bounce back game.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    NAW had a nice little bucket off the glass to tie it. But yeah Germany won it off some big buckets. Especially Franz' which was the wining shot.

We had one of the Scrubbs out there so weren't really taking it seriously. Shai had a pretty bad game. RJ had his moments but wasn't great either. I'm sure we'll get better as we play more.

Here is the exhibition schedule:
    Aug. 9 Germany 1:30 p.m. Berlin, Germany
    Aug. 12 New Zealand 9:45 a.m. Hamburg, Germany
    Aug. 13 China or Germany 9:45 a.m. Hamburg, Germany
    Aug. 17 Spain 3:30 p.m. Granada, Spain
    Aug. 18 Dominican Republic 3:30 p.m. Granada, Spain

New Zealand next on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    SPOILER ALERT!

Shrooooooder with the dagger stick-in.
    Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Wed Aug 9, 2023, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post
    would be stupid to overreact to the first friendly after traveling to europe, but i don't think it's an overreaction to say this team can't go very far without murray. they desperately need his shot-making and creation. a shai-barrett-brooks lineup does not have enough shooting, especially when powell is on the floor
    That's okay.. we have Dort

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    would be stupid to overreact to the first friendly after traveling to europe, but i don't think it's an overreaction to say this team can't go very far without murray. they desperately need his shot-making and creation. a shai-barrett-brooks lineup does not have enough shooting, especially when powell is on the floor

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    11-0 germany run as soon as i said that and down 14 again ha

Leave a comment:

Working...
X