Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch wrote: View Post
    Don't look now but Andrew Wiggins has 153 points in last 5 games .. That is 30 points a game avg
    Is he waking up? How's his defense been?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Is he waking up? How's his defense been?
      They are 6-4 and 2 of those games they played with out their best player.. I think being ranked out of top 100 put a fire in his ass ..

If you take away his 1st game which was horrible . He has been a plus player

Last edited by guyroch; Tue Nov 12, 2019, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Don't look now but Andrew Wiggins has 153 points in last 5 games .. That is 30 points a game avg
        Well Wiggins does have stretches where he plays really well but kinda falls off afterwards. I want to see how he plays in January and beyond before I can say that he really turned a corner in his career.

Comment

• Well he is keeping it up .. 28 pts 6 boards 7 assists.. 2 Steals and 1 block and game not over yet .

Comment

Well he is keeping it up .. 28 pts 6 boards 7 assists.. 2 Steals and 1 block and game not over yet .
            First Canadian to have consecutive 30 5 5 games .

Comment

• Remember when Boucher backed out of participating in Canada's games this past summer. As I recall the story it was so he could focus on his game and get ready for the coming NBA season. I don't have a clue if that is accurate or not. But he has certainly taken a step or two. I can only imagine he will have a lot more to offer if he participates the next time he is called upon.

Comment

• Holy crap.. didn't think they would get to host one of the tourney's:

No excuses now!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Holy crap.. didn't think they would get to host one of the tourney's:

No excuses now!
                  This is GREAT news. As close to a guarantee of an Olympic berth as you can get. An opportunity for Canadian ballers to play in front of family, friends and a nation. Endorsement opportunities!!!!

I would expect the tourney to be in TO. So at least some guys could commute to the pre-tourney camp from home.

Comment

This is GREAT news. As close to a guarantee of an Olympic berth as you can get. An opportunity for Canadian ballers to play in front of family, friends and a nation. Endorsement opportunities!!!!

I would expect the tourney to be in TO. So at least some guys could commute to the pre-tourney camp from home.
                    It'll be in Victoria apparently

Comment

Oh well. Not a bad place to a team to hangout. A good excuse for Mom, Dad and sister to fly out for a summer holiday.

Comment

Victoria? lol. Of all places. Jurassic Park is gonna look like this....

Comment

Hell yeah! I’m going for at least part of it
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Ill be there. As much as i want Canada to win i hope some teams with NBA players are in this group. Brazil and Greece would be cool to watch bruno and Giannis.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Wow after a disappointing summer 2019. It looks like Christmas came early for Canada basketball Nation .. It looks like Canada basketball federation put their money where their mouth is ..

It looks like Victoria must have sweetened the pot a lot to get to to host. Can't wait too see the turnout ..

Comment

Wow after a disappointing summer 2019. It looks like Christmas came early for Canada basketball Nation .. It looks like Canada basketball federation put their money where their mouth is ..

It looks like Victoria must have sweetened the pot a lot to get to to host. Can't wait too see the turnout ..
                                What is great about this is Canada doesn't have to face Lithuania, Croatia or Serbia cause those 3 teams are hosting their own tournaments

Comment

Working...
                                X