No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It not politics the greek thing has to do with the National League if i recall correctly. Pitino coaches Pananthinkos, the rivalry with Olympicaos is so strong that the the players on that team are talking about refusing to play for the national team if Pitino is in charge. Shows how strong those europeanen teams take their in country rivals. It's crazy but i almost kind of respect it in a weird way. Oh well it will help us if those guys don't show up
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      It not politics the greek thing has to do with the National League if i recall correctly. Pitino coaches Pananthinkos, the rivalry with Olympicaos is so strong that the the players on that team are talking about refusing to play for the national team if Pitino is in charge. Shows how strong those europeanen teams take their in country rivals. It's crazy but i almost kind of respect it in a weird way. Oh well it will help us if those guys don't show up
      Euro teams sometimes follow football club rivalries, and those can stem from straight up feuds. Non sport related, serious differences. I have no idea about this exact one, but "Football Factories" documentary showed light on it. Some of it is straight up scary.

Comment

Working...
      X