Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Gonzz wrote: View Post

I think you have been puffing a bit much. I would be happy to make the olympics and just medal.
    I would be happy just to make the Olympics lol. We can’t get ahead of ourselves...it’s not going to be close to a cakewalk in June, even if we have all our guys

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Gonzz wrote: View Post

I think you have been puffing a bit much. I would be happy to make the olympics and just medal.
    I MEANT to say "Olympic Medal" but my inner "dream time" Puffer got the better of me.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

And hey, having an Olympic Gold Medal on your resume isn't a bad thing, during your career, or after it.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    With Olympics on the line, Wiggins and Canada would benefit from partnership

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-decides-play/

I think with Shai doing what he is doing will help to determine if Wiggins plays or not . All eyes won't
    be on him ie to be the savior and so he doesn't have to carry of the burden
    If Wiggins is Canada's floor at shooting guard, the team has a great chance to medal. There's a lot of talent available if the players choose to step forward. I think that is the thinking of a lot of them. And hey, having an Olympic Gold Medal on your resume isn't a bad thing, during your career, or after it.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    With Olympics on the line, Wiggins and Canada would benefit from partnership

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-decides-play/

I think with Shai doing what he is doing will help to determine if Wiggins plays or not . All eyes won't
    be on him ie to be the savior and so he doesn't have to carry of the burden
    Last edited by guyroch; Mon Jan 20, 2020, 07:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X