Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredder wrote: View Post

I wouldn't see that as a good thing to get Giannis in 2021. I don't peg him as a "if you can't beat em, join em" type of guy.

Don't get me wrong I want both to happen, but hopefully another team knocks them off, and Giannis doesn't play in the summer tournament.
    If we can beat Giannis, then maybe we don't really need Giannis. Bud & Giannis can be the new Casey & DeRozan of the eastern conference.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Imagine the Raps taking out the Bucks in the ECF for the second year in a row. And then Canada eliminating Greece in the qualifier later that summer. Giannis is going to require Nick Nurse therapy going into next season.
      What would be the Nick Nurse version of Lebronto? Nickwaulkee?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

If Wiggins is Canada's floor at shooting guard, the team has a great chance to medal. There's a lot of talent available if the players choose to step forward. I think that is the thinking of a lot of them. And hey, having an Olympic Gold Medal on your resume isn't a bad thing, during your career, or after it.
        I see him as SF , maybe I am wrong but I see Shai at PG and Murray at SG …
        Last edited by guyroch; Tue Jan 21, 2020, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Dwight Powell with a serious-looking injury tonight against the Clippers

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Dwight Powell with a serious-looking injury tonight against the Clippers
            Saw that looked like an achilles.. Damm
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Ignas Brazdikis is trying to become a Lithuiania citizens. Likely to play for them at this summers qualifing tourney and like take his eligibility from playing for canada in the future

Comment

Just confirmed it was a torn Achilles

Comment

Just confirmed it was a torn Achilles
                  fukkin hell

Comment

• Terrible! fuck
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Damn, get well soon Dwight.

Comment

• Could he be ready for the qualifier. I know nothing about torn achilles injuries.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Could he be ready for the qualifier. I know nothing about torn achilles injuries.
                          Naah he's done. tourney 6 months from now. KD happened 6 months ago to and he's nowhere near ready to play NBA let along a non-paid tournament

Comment

• Damn man, that sucks. Get well soon Dwight
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Got to feel for the guy … Although if he had played for Canada last summer skeptics would have said " It may have been cause he played in the summer " … Injuries happen at a blink of an eye sometimes and makes you wonder the risk players take playing in their contract year .

Comment

• Powell is a huge loss and he's the only big who bad committed afaik

NEEDTRISTANTHOMPSON

NEEDKELLYOLYNYK
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X