X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    Shredder wrote: View Post

I wouldn't see that as a good thing to get Giannis in 2021. I don't peg him as a "if you can't beat em, join em" type of guy.

Don't get me wrong I want both to happen, but hopefully another team knocks them off, and Giannis doesn't play in the summer tournament.
    If we can beat Giannis, then maybe we don't really need Giannis. Bud & Giannis can be the new Casey & DeRozan of the eastern conference.

Leave a comment:

• Shredder
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Imagine the Raps taking out the Bucks in the ECF for the second year in a row. And then Canada eliminating Greece in the qualifier later that summer. Giannis is going to require Nick Nurse therapy going into next season.
    I wouldn't see that as a good thing to get Giannis in 2021. I don't peg him as a "if you can't beat em, join em" type of guy.

Don't get me wrong I want both to happen, but hopefully another team knocks them off, and Giannis doesn't play in the summer tournament.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Imagine the Raps taking out the Bucks in the ECF for the second year in a row. And then Canada eliminating Greece in the qualifier later that summer. Giannis is going to require Nick Nurse therapy going into next season.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Gonzz wrote: View Post

I think you have been puffing a bit much. I would be happy to make the olympics and just medal.
    I would be happy just to make the Olympics lol. We can’t get ahead of ourselves...it’s not going to be close to a cakewalk in June, even if we have all our guys

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Gonzz wrote: View Post

I think you have been puffing a bit much. I would be happy to make the olympics and just medal.
    I MEANT to say "Olympic Medal" but my inner "dream time" Puffer got the better of me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X