Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Edey is the big man we need (to develop). But I guess he’d miss some/most of the qualifiers with the college season? And then there’s the draft process etc.

    Boucher + Birch would help too. It’s almost like Nirse didn’t want them there…

    Comment


    • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Edey is the big man we need (to develop). But I guess he’d miss some/most of the qualifiers with the college season? And then there’s the draft process etc.

      Boucher + Birch would help too. It’s almost like Nirse didn’t want them there…
      Boucher always has an excuse it seems . Birch was a free agent and couldn't risk playing and getting hurt . Birch loves playing for Canada

      Comment


      • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Edey is the big man we need (to develop). But I guess he’d miss some/most of the qualifiers with the college season? And then there’s the draft process etc.

        Boucher + Birch would help too. It’s almost like Nirse didn’t want them there…
        Edey is one young big that will be important in FIBA play, but keep your eye on Fardaws Aimaq. https://gouvu.com/news/2021/8/2/mens...he-nation.aspx

        He put up 14ppg with 15rpg as a redshirt sophomore at Utah Valley. He has learned to look after his body and is a solid 6'11" big body. I would love to see his FG% increase this year and also see if he has any range, he is 2 for 2 from 3 in his career. Good sign also that he increased is free throw shooting from 42% as a freshaman to 62% as a sophomore.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

        Comment


        • Canadian pipeline keeps on producing talent....


          Comment


          • Good for Pangos

            Comment


            • Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Good for Pangos

              We could have used him this summer instead of Cory but looking for a payday is a good reason for a like Pangos . It would have be nice if Raptors could have signed him .

              Comment


              • guyroch wrote: View Post

                We could have used him this summer instead of Cory but looking for a payday is a good reason for a like Pangos . It would have be nice if Raptors could have signed him .
                Pangos is a baller. You give him 10% more athleticism and physical tools and he would carve out a 10-15 year career in the NBA. Probably a lot of guys like that, though.

                Comment


                • ‎The Bob McCown Podcast: EP 221 - NICK NURSE on Canada Basketball, Scottie Barnes and the Toronto Raptors. on Apple Podcasts

                  A nice Nick Nurse interview talking about team Canada

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X