Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Scottie B was in attendance. As was Shai.
    And Masai & Bobby & Jalen Harris
    Fixed.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
      After a putrid 3rd, Canada stormed back and dominated the 4th and put it away. Fun finish.

Scottie B was in attendance. As was Shai.
      And Masai & Bobby.

Nice that both men’s and women’s squads beat the US today for us to go up 2-0 for both teams — and US meanwhile starts the tourney 0-2 on both counts
      Nice to see Barnes doesn't bolt T.O once the season is over ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

Nice to see Barnes doesn't bolt T.O once the season is over ..
        In fairness... I think he did.

BUT HE CAME BACK REAL QUICK

Comment

• Finally got a chance to watch a Global Jam game (under 23). Canadian women against the USA. Canada won and were in full control for the second half. Enjoyed the game immensely. Amy and Matt (Devlin) did the colour and play by play. Good production overall and good basketball.

Men's game is on right now but I am taping it for tomorrow. Too tired to watch. These are the semi final tonight. The women at least will be in a finals matchup against France. Hope the men make it through.

Comment

• Was at a CEBL game and watched the Scarborough Shooting Stars. I was quite surprised by the level of talent I saw. The speed and intensity of the players was awesome. I was also surprised to find out that 75% of the players are Canadian.

Here's a good article about the league.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/how...re%20Canadian.

Comment

• Every time I look there is a pro am game or scrimmage of NBA players playing ball but when you want them to play a two games in the middle of
              the summer for your country they have a million excuses .. It's not only Canada but U.S .. Even in the summer they have a bunch
              of players nobody has heard of .

Comment

• 15 player training camp roster announced for the upcoming games in Victoria. https://www.basketball.ca/news/fifte...023-qualifiers

Looks good!

Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                  15 player training camp roster announced for the upcoming games in Victoria. https://www.basketball.ca/news/fifte...023-qualifiers

Looks good!
                  Looks good .. I find we need a strong 7 to 8 players of that bunch to play .. Any more and you will often see Nurse trying to play everyone and doing that it's hard to get a flow or chemistry on the floor . Cory Joseph ( only if he comes to camp motivated and in some sort of shape .. If it is Cory Joseph version from last summer then don't bother ) would be a great PG to come off the bench .

Comment

Looks good .. I find we need a strong 7 to 8 players of that bunch to play...
                    Going to be six of them, Check the front-end RR article for details.

Comment

Looks good .. I find we need a strong 7 to 8 players of that bunch to play .. Any more and you will often see Nurse trying to play everyone and doing that it's hard to get a flow or chemistry on the floor . Cory Joseph ( only if he comes to camp motivated and in some sort of shape .. If it is Cory Joseph version from last summer then don't bother ) would be a great PG to come off the bench .
                      We’ve come a long way from Cojo, Olynyk and the Scrubb brothers (god bless them). But let’s wait to see who actually shows up to play the games.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

We’ve come a long way from Cojo, Olynyk and the Scrubb brothers (god bless them). But let’s wait to see who actually shows up to play the games.
                        We can't have high expectations again cause we were burned before ... Let's just hope they have all hands on deck when it means the most . SGA and Murray will be a deadly back court when we will play a major tournament ...

Comment

• Duarte and Karl-AnthonyTowns and Al Harford are penciled in for this stage of qualifying ..

Comment

We can't have high expectations again cause we were burned before ... Let's just hope they have all hands on deck when it means the most . SGA and Murray will be a deadly back court when we will play a major tournament ...
                            Was just checking the RR front page. Looks like it will be: CoJo, Olynyk and the Alexander cousins. lol.

Comment

Duarte and Karl-AnthonyTowns and Al Harford are penciled in for this stage of qualifying ..
                              I am surprised the Celtics are letting Harford play. He is old (36) needs to pace himself for a long season again lol

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Was just checking the RR front page. Looks like it will be: CoJo, Olynyk and the Alexander cousins. lol.
                                It was announced before the camp that Murray and Barrett weren't gonna play right now, but they attended because they have every intention of playing in the games that matter. No surprises.

Comment

Working...
                                X