• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Just wait till FVV Jr. grows up that, kids gonna be money
    Karter Lowry and fred jr canadas Olympic backcourt in 2040

Leave a comment:

• nba_4_life
    replied
    Kyle can not play for Team Canada as he already played for Team USA, the others I think theoretically still can if duel citizenship is achieved as they have not played international basketball yet

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

You kid, but actually made me consider something. Couldnt a raptor that has been with the team x amount of years apply for dual citizenship and play for Canada? I know I've seen it in hockey.
    Just wait till FVV Jr. grows up that, kids gonna be money

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

You kid, but actually made me consider something. Couldnt a raptor that has been with the team x amount of years apply for dual citizenship and play for Canada? I know I've seen it in hockey.
    Probably easier said than done.. I remember Matt Bonner trying to become a dual citizen but it took him a long time, and I'm not even sure if he ever got it.

But yeah it would be cool to see Siakam, Fred and Norm all part of team Canada. Maybe we can convert Kyle as well?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Do you think anyone would noticed if we put Norm Powell in Dwight Powell's place?

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Lug Dort has been playing good for the thunder. He has been starting to get playing time the last 7 games. OKC is 6-1 since
    Chris Paul is in a better situation then the Rockets .. Who would have said that after the trade . Great for the Thunder fans … There was a time I knew every Canadian playing in the NBA and the
    Lug Dort is thrown my way … The depth of Canada basketball is downright amazing .
    z Dort
    Last edited by guyroch; Thu Jan 30th, 2020, 07:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Lug Dort has been playing good for the thunder. He has been starting to get playing time the last 7 games. OKC is 6-1 since

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post

https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/t...week-1.4787123

Tickets for the FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament hosted in Victoria's Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre will start to go on sale this Friday.
    Ya i signed up for the early email to get tickets. Looks like their only going to be selling the entire 9 game pack and don't know if i need to see every game. Might just wait. Try and get courtside for the Canada-Greece game and buy single tickets for the rest of canadas games

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Any word on tickets? Can't seem to find any info anywhere
    https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/t...week-1.4787123

Tickets for the FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament hosted in Victoria's Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre will start to go on sale this Friday.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Boucher does seem like the sort of big who would kill it in international competition.
    Might be the opposite actually. FIBA is kind of like Aussie rules basketball, where old, sloth-like, ultra physical, crafty AF bigs thrive.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Do you think anyone would noticed if we put Norm Powell in Dwight Powell's place?

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

havechrisboucher

havekhembirch

stopyellingalready
    Boucher does seem like the sort of big who would kill it in international competition.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Powell would have done well in a Nurse offense. Play the Ibaka role for team Canada but is more agile. Sucks to lose him.

Outside of Giannis we don't really need a large front court to win this tourney.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    keonclark wrote: View Post
    powell is a huge loss and he's the only big who bad committed afaik

needtristanthompson

needkellyolynyk
    havechrisboucher

havekhembirch

stopyellingalready

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark