• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shai is awesome. Up 15 now

Comment

• Canada just owned them in that 3rd quarter.. Up 20 going to the 4th

Comment

• Team Canada looking gooood. Point differential matters. Gotta keep kicking les butts.

Comment

• FIBA Olynyk is our Luis Scola.

Comment

• That was unexpected. 30 point win against France.. Canada is real.

Comment

• Canada doesn't have a traditional FIBA big man, yet we absolutely dominated the boards and the paint. Great coaching by Jordi Fernandez.

Comment

• France is good guys, NBA talent and a squad that's been together a while. We fucking smashed them.

Canada is gonna win the gold, calling it now.

Comment

• The game against Lebanon is at 5:45am on Sunday. So yeah that's a PVR.
                  Latvia beat Lebanon by 39. So will be interesting to see if we can beat that mark.

Comment

• Too bad the forums are busted cause this would have been a great day to talk Canada basketball. What a team performance and SGA putting on a show. Could tell they were too amped up and nervous at the start but once they settled in they just completely dominated France. A really good French team. Beat them in every aspect of the game. Wow.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      Too bad the forums are busted cause this would have been a great day to talk Canada basketball. What a team performance and SGA putting on a show. Could tell they were too amped up and nervous at the start but once they settled in they just completely dominated France. A really good French team. Beat them in every aspect of the game. Wow.
                      I thought it was just me .. Holly crap it is frustrating trying to post . Are they looking into it .. Cause everyone on this
                      thread have been waiting to talk about a Canada game in a World Cup that we win by 30.

Comment

• Comment

• The game turned when Gobert elbowed Olynyk. We got 2 points and the ball and never looked back.

Comment

• No Murray. No problem
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• What a great 1st game, France got obliterated
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Biggest Team Canada win I've ever had the pleasure to experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X