Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Um...... did you forget that we use pink font to be sarcastic?
    Not sarcasm. TSN is the gold standard in basketball broadcasting. I only rarely use mute and listen to streams from my laptop even if the audio isn't synced

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      I prefer having games spread out over 8 different channels with random games being switched last minute. Preempting for Curling and Darts or having the final possessions cut away for World Poker is also nice. The insightful, unbiased commentator is a treat. I even love Mo Pete's impersonation of dead air
      gold

Comment

• Great news. Also great that TSN believes there is a big enough audience to commit to full coverage. Bball continues to grow as a sport in this country.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          They should have 82 games + Playoffs on 1 single channel just like the 29 other teams in the NBA.
          In the US every city/area has a local fox sports affiliate that carries all the games. Kinda surprising the Toronto area doesn't have some sort of equivalent.

Comment

• Pau Gasol To Lead Spain At EuroBasket ... At 35 years old he still wants to lead his country ... Bulls pleased ???

Comment

• Manu's not playing this summer.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                Manu's not playing this summer.
                Not surprising .. He hasn't played in awhile and it seems Argentina is trying to turn over their roster ie going young it last few FIBA America's ...

Looking up past FIBA events I got to reflect on Canada's last tourney ... Canada had a great first half of the tourney ... Heck their point dfferential was +35 but finished 3-4 ..

Comment

• Corey Joseph logged huge minutes at FIBA Americas 2013 and was very effective until he ran out of gas. I wonder who is going to be the back up point guard this time? Hanlan, Pangos, Chery? In this type of tournament it may be wiser to go with youth.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                    Corey Joseph logged huge minutes at FIBA Americas 2013 and was very effective until he ran out of gas. I wonder who is going to be the back up point guard this time? Hanlan, Pangos, Chery? In this type of tournament it may be wiser to go with youth.
                    Can I throw out the name Philip Scrubb ...
                    Last edited by guyroch; Mon Jun 22, 2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Don't count out Jermaine Anderson, he is only 32 and would provide a solid vet presence to our young squad.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                        Don't count out Jermaine Anderson, he is only 32 and would provide a solid vet presence to our young squad.
                        Also his FIBA experience should be an asset

Comment

• Murray just committed to Kentucky. Not sure if it's for 2015-16 or next year. Anyone have details?

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/t...s-to-kentucky/

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                            Murray just committed to Kentucky. Not sure if it's for 2015-16 or next year. Anyone have details?

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/t...s-to-kentucky/
                            100% for the upcoming season.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                              100% for the upcoming season.
                              Thanks WJF! Hope he does well.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                                Thanks WJF! Hope he does well.
                                I think he will do well, but will he become a 1 and done, not sure.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X