No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One and done is the intent. Murray is currently at #21 in draft express' 2016 mock. Barring injury, I think he'll move up playing at UK.

Comment

• Kinda cool he made his decision announcement on TSN.

This guy is going to be SOO good.

Comment

• Apparently he will also be playing at the Pan Am games, which could be awesome for his stock.

Comment

• Everyone has probably seen this but blows my mind how developed he is at 14. A lot of athletic wing prospect don't dunk their first basketball until 13-14 years old. Barrett looks like T-mac out there.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
            One and done is the intent. Murray is currently at #21 in draft express' 2016 mock. Barring injury, I think he'll move up playing at UK.
            He's gonna go top 10 at least
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Dillon Brooks dunks in traffic today as Canada wins in U19 championship opener:

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                He's gonna go top 10 at least
                And we have the Den/NYK pick...
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

One and done is the intent. Murray is currently at #21 in draft express' 2016 mock. Barring injury, I think he'll move up playing at UK.
                  Murray committing to UK should push him to the lottery and he's playing with a consensus top 3 pick in Skal Labbasiere. Lost in the Murray hype is another Canadian- Mychal Mulder from Windsor committed to UK as well.

Comment

• FIBA Americas U16 Championship for Women

Canada goes undefeated to win Gold

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                      FIBA Americas U16 Championship for Women

Canada goes undefeated to win Gold
                      Great news. Men, women, border collies, it doesn't matter. Anytime anything Canadian does well in the basketball world, it's good for Canadian basketball on the longer term. (Now watching border collies play basketball might be a lot of fun)

Comment

• The U19 men are underway at the World Championships with a 2-0 record, one tough game vs. Australia, one blowout vs. Tunisia. Next up vs. Italy
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Anyone notice that all teams in the men's U19 tournament in Greece get a rest day today after playing on two consecutive days? FIBA Americas has Canada's senior men's team playing on four consecutive days starting on Sept. 1 and then, assuming Canada makes it to the second round, four more games on consecutive days after one rest day.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                            The U19 men are underway at the World Championships with a 2-0 record, one tough game vs. Australia, one blowout vs. Tunisia. Next up vs. Italy
                            Interesting that Coach Rana rested his best player Dillon Brooks against Tunisia. The winner of the Canada Italy game Tuesday wins group C and lines up in the knockout rounds so that they would not play the USA until the final game if Canada wins tomorrow and continues to win.

Comment

Interesting that Coach Rana rested his best player Dillon Brooks against Tunisia. The winner of the Canada Italy game Tuesday wins group C and lines up in the knockout rounds so that they would not play the USA until the final game if Canada wins tomorrow and continues to win.
                              Justin Jackson sat as well, but I think he had an injury. Brooks is an interesting prospect going forward, good size and skill combination but he has one of those short wingspans, 6'5" when his height is listed at 6'7"
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I wonder how the Greek debt default crisis will affect this U19 tournament in Greece.

Comment

Working...
                                X