Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch wrote: View Post
    I wonder how the Greek debt default crisis will affect this U19 tournament in Greece.
    Debt crisis should not affect FIBA tournament in any way. As long as there are no political violence - tournament will go on.

Comment

• Canada Basketball…. is about to get better
      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Anyone notice that all teams in the men's U19 tournament in Greece get a rest day today after playing on two consecutive days? FIBA Americas has Canada's senior men's team playing on four consecutive days starting on Sept. 1 and then, assuming Canada makes it to the second round, four more games on consecutive days after one rest day.
        Didn't notice but what is going on in FIFA it doesn't surprise me that and FIBA would have their hand in the cookie jar

Comment

• Kevin Pangos playing for Mavs and so cross that name for Pan Am games but don't understand why Raps didn't extend a invite ? Last year two Canadians didn't get drafted and also weren't invited ...

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
            Kevin Pangos playing for Mavs and so cross that name for Pan Am games but don't understand why Raps didn't extend a invite ? Last year two Canadians didn't get drafted and also weren't invited ...
            Raps don't want to be perceived as welfare for Canadian ballers. Nor should they.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Kevin Pangos playing for Mavs and so cross that name for Pan Am games but don't understand why Raps didn't extend a invite ? Last year two Canadians didn't get drafted and also weren't invited ...
              We have Phil Scrubb coming in this year and have had other Canadians in the past.

Mo Walker will be playing for Orlando in Summer league. It will be interesting to see who we put on the squad for Pan-Am. The USA is sending bunch of no name guys,
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Didn't notice but what is going on in FIFA it doesn't surprise me that and FIBA would have their hand in the cookie jar
                What I am getting at is that the FIBA Americas tournament is set up to be more of a basketball marathon, a test of endurance and perseverance, than other FIBA tournaments played in Europe.

Comment

What I am getting at is that the FIBA Americas tournament is set up to be more of a basketball marathon, a test of endurance and perseverance, than other FIBA tournaments played in Europe.
                  The offset of that is the depth of teams of high quality of opponents ie France , Turkey , Greece Spain , Lithuania , Russia etc ... Not as many soft teams that you can rest your starters ..

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                    We have Phil Scrubb coming in this year and have had other Canadians in the past.

Mo Walker will be playing for Orlando in Summer league. It will be interesting to see who we put on the squad for Pan-Am. The USA is sending bunch of no name guys,
                    I am so curious to know the roster ?

Comment

The Raptors just drafted two guards to go with KL and DD and the Mavs only have...Devin Harris and Raymond Felton under contract. Mavs have the greater need.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Isn't Jamal Murray on board for the Pan Am Games?

Comment

• Who's confirmed playing for the Pan Ams/Olympic qualifiers?
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• They keep replaying that biosteel hs all star game, talented boys

Comment

Isn't Jamal Murray on board for the Pan Am Games?
                              Shouldn't he be at under 19 ?

Comment

• Toronto Sun says that Murray will be at national team senior camp whenever that happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X