X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These refs are spazzes
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Bhullar is so bad...i want to root for him but he's such a clear gimmick he can't even hold his own in a pan am tournament with the B team and he's in the NBA.

Comment

• I really really really like Murray
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
          Bhullar is so bad...i want to root for him but he's such a clear gimmick he can't even hold his own in a pan am tournament with the B team and he's in the NBA.
          I'd say he's played pretty well actually.

Comment

• Woooo! These buzzer beaters!!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              I'd say he's played pretty well actually.
              I might be hard on him but I'm holding him, bennett and nicholson to a different standard being the NBA guys...he's just looks lost out there sometimes.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                I really really really like Murray
                he's got future NBA star written all over him

Comment

• Bennett & Nicholson taking over

Comment

he's got future NBA star written all over him
                    The stars will align; we'll get him with NYK/DEN
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• btw play by play is Dan Shulman, Analyst is Fran Fraschilla.

Comment

• Shulman sounds good...

He works for TSN, so why not get him to do Raptor Games? Please?
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Bennett & Nicholson taking over
                          I was really impressed by Nicholson. He could probably be obtained pretty cheaply as well.

Comment

btw play by play is Dan Shulman, Analyst is Fran Fraschilla.
                            Really enjoyed their work. Was nice to have some good basketball to watch again ... with good commentary to boot, and not two drunken idiots singing Bon Jovi "Eh Matty D?!"

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Shulman sounds good...

He works for TSN, so why not get him to do Raptor Games? Please?
                              he's works for espn...getting paid over $1M/yr lol he's espn's voice of baseball and dick vitale's partner in NCAA basketball...doubt he comes back to TSN for raptors games...

Comment

he's works for espn...getting paid over $1M/yr lol he's espn's voice of baseball and dick vitale's partner in NCAA basketball...doubt TSN swipes him....
                                That's where I know that voice! Was just weird not having the Bridge-Troll that is Dick Vitale mucking him up. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X