Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Really ... When his thoughts are shared by many then maybe Patrick Baumann should think about listening and not about scheduling ...

The goal of World Championships is determine who has the best basketball power and not who has the best 3rd tier group of players .

Comment

• Oct. 11: Wiggins has signed max contract and Anthony Bennet got waived.

Comment

• Dillon Brooks set a record for most points by a Canadian in his first game.

Put up 19/5/2 with 4 steals and 2 blocks on 7/13 FG and 5/7 ft in 29 minutes off the bench for the Grizz. Oh and he was a team-leading +17 en route to a 12 point Memphis win over the Pelicans.

Awesome to see.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            Dillon Brooks set a record for most points by a Canadian in his first game.

Put up 19/5/2 with 4 steals and 2 blocks on 7/13 FG and 5/7 ft in 29 minutes off the bench for the Grizz. Oh and he was a team-leading +17 en route to a 12 point Memphis win over the Pelicans.

Awesome to see.
            Damm !!! Great to see

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Dillon Brooks set a record for most points by a Canadian in his first game.

Awesome to see.
              Second round draft pick. Masai missed this one. No pick this year. Oh well, nobody's perfect. ��

Great to see a fantastic start for a young Canadian baller. Memphis is a good spot for him. Should get playing time with some level headed teammates.
              Last edited by Puffer; Mon Oct 23, 2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Jay Triano has a head coaching gig in the NBA again . For some reason the Suns think he can fix what is broken or they want to ensure a lottery position .

Comment

• If anyone is interested in reading more about how/why Bennett busted. It's a pretty good short read.

The Blueprint: How Anthony Bennett became the No. 1 pick of the 2013 NBA draft
                  https://theathletic.com/135466/2017/...013-nba-draft/
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                    If anyone is interested in reading more about how/why Bennett busted. It's a pretty good short read.

The Blueprint: How Anthony Bennett became the No. 1 pick of the 2013 NBA draft
                    https://theathletic.com/135466/2017/...013-nba-draft/
                    Yes I read that .. Seems that opunion was shared by many cause every team he went too cut ties very quick

He did reach a ultimate feat that very few get can ever take away from him . He was a 1st overall .. Heck only a select few can lay claim to that .
                    Last edited by guyroch; Thu Oct 26, 2017, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                      Yes I read that .. Seems that opunion was shared by many cause every team he went too cut ties very quick

He did reach a ultimate feat that very few get can ever take away from him . He was a 1st overall .. Heck only a select few can lay claim to that .
                      And he got three years (?) of #1 pick salary.

Comment

• The FIBA Basketball World Cup Qualifiers are coming soon .. Do you think Barret will play ?

FIRST PHASE SCHEDULE

Friday, November 24, 2017 vs Bahamas - Halifax, Nova Scotia

Monday, November 27, 2017 @ Dominican Republic

Thursday, February 22, 2018 @ US Virgin Islands

Sunday, February 25, 2018 @ Bahamas

Friday, June 29, 2018 vs Dominican Republic - TBD

Monday, July 2, 2018 vs US Virgin Islands - TBD

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                          The FIBA Basketball World Cup Qualifiers are coming soon .. Do you think Barret will play ?

FIRST PHASE SCHEDULE

Friday, November 24, 2017 vs Bahamas - Halifax, Nova Scotia

Monday, November 27, 2017 @ Dominican Republic

Thursday, February 22, 2018 @ US Virgin Islands

Sunday, February 25, 2018 @ Bahamas

Friday, June 29, 2018 vs Dominican Republic - TBD

Monday, July 2, 2018 vs US Virgin Islands - TBD
                          I hope he does, he is suppose to announce his school decision this Friday between Duke, Kentucky and Oregon.

Comment

• Nice zach lowe article on phoenix today. I guess jay Triano has a very real chance at the permanent coaching job. Would be great to see him get another shot
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Nice zach lowe article on phoenix today. I guess jay Triano has a very real chance at the permanent coaching job. Would be great to see him get another shot
                              My lasting memory of Jay Triano is not allowing Bargnani to leak out on defensive possessions (designed to help hide his weak rebounding), in order to preserve Bargnani's honour as a 7 footer.

Thanks for nothing, Jay.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Nice zach lowe article on phoenix today. I guess jay Triano has a very real chance at the permanent coaching job. Would be great to see him get another shot
                                The article where it said that Triano, who has been coaching in the NBA for 15 seasons, called Steve Nash for advice on how to coach his young players?

I get that it's a youth movement to an absurd degree in Phoenix, and coaches do that stuff all the time, but I still think that's something he should have figured out by now.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X