Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    You're underselling Vince lol. Vince was a top 20 NBA player his first 10 years. Wiggins is a poor mans DeRozan
    Wiggins is a poor man's Zach Lavine.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

You're underselling Vince lol. Vince was a top 20 NBA player his first 10 years. Wiggins is a poor mans DeRozan
      Wiggins is the opposite of DeRozan . He started mediocre and worked his way up to allstar .. Wiggins started as Rookie of the year and has progress to being mediocre ... Wiggins is the modern day Bargnani .. Bargnani ( EuroLeague Rising Star award winner ) Wiggins in front of
      Slam Magazine out of college .. Bargs 1st team NBA rookie team Wiggins rookie winner and down hill from then .

Heck throw in Rudy Gay as his twin career projection ?

Wiggins had an almost Sam Mitchel type of night on the 24th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQm...utu.be&t=1m40s
      Last edited by guyroch; Tue Nov 27, 2018, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
        Wiggins is the opposite of DeRozan . He started mediocre and worked his way up to allstar .. Wiggins started as Rookie of the year and has progress to being mediocre ... Wiggins is the modern day Bargnani .. Bargnani ( EuroLeague Rising Star award winner ) Wiggins in front of
        Slam Magazine out of college .. Bargs 1st team NBA rookie team Wiggins rookie winner and down hill from then .

Heck throw in Rudy Gay as his twin career projection ?

Wiggins had an almost Sam Mitchel type of night on the 24th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQm...utu.be&t=1m40s
        +1. Wiggins truly is the wing version of Bargnani. They give glimpses of so much potential, but they have no heart and work ethic to fulfill it. These type of guys play basketball because they're physically & athletically gifted and teams will pay them ridiculous amounts of money in the hope that they will be able to unlock their talent. They walk through life with a sense of entitlement and you see that clearly with Wiggins & Team Canada. But they have no true passion for the game. Jimmy Butler nailed it about Wiggins ....... no coach can make a guy want it.

Ah, Smitch's "zero, zero, zero, zero ......... ze-ro". That was Raptor legend Jerome Moiso.

Comment

• At least we have the new great hope in RJ barrett guys
          This ones the one I know it!
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

At least we have the new great hope in RJ barrett guys
            This ones the one I know it!
            You can add the name
            Shai Gilgeous-Alexander with RJ .. He is having a great NBA rookie season

Comment

• The Blue Arrow is our guy, man shows up for the moment every time. He can easily average 25 a game but Denver has a lot of scoring options so he's not always gonna get a bunch of touches each game.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                +1. Wiggins truly is the wing version of Bargnani. They give glimpses of so much potential, but they have no heart and work ethic to fulfill it. These type of guys play basketball because they're physically & athletically gifted and teams will pay them ridiculous amounts of money in the hope that they will be able to unlock their talent. They walk through life with a sense of entitlement and you see that clearly with Wiggins & Team Canada. But they have no true passion for the game. Jimmy Butler nailed it about Wiggins ....... no coach can make a guy want it.

Ah, Smitch's "zero, zero, zero, zero ......... ze-ro". That was Raptor legend Jerome Moiso.

Wiggins another bad night 3-15 ... I don't think the old style coaching style of Tibs works on Wiggins . Heck Jay Triano wanted a bit more out of him and the result is Wiggins says no to Team Canada now .

Comment

• So, game against Venezuela tomorrow.

I believe a win essentially clinches a spot for us in the worlds, as it would be impossible for all of Brazil, DR, and Venezuela to all pass us, we've secured at least a split in head-to-head against all of those, and our massive point differential ensures we'll win any tiebreaker. It would be great to clinch it in this window and not have it come down to the last window in February.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                    So, game against Venezuela tomorrow.

I believe a win essentially clinches a spot for us in the worlds, as it would be impossible for all of Brazil, DR, and Venezuela to all pass us, we've secured at least a split in head-to-head against all of those, and our massive point differential ensures we'll win any tiebreaker. It would be great to clinch it in this window and not have it come down to the last window in February.
                    Amen to that. Time to finally do it the easy way.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      So, game against Venezuela tomorrow.

I am very hopeful but can't see a win today ..

Comment

• Game can be watched here: https://mobile.twitter.com/dazn_ca?lang=en

I tuned in to see a Scrubb blow a wide open layup on the break. Probably thought “I should dunk this. Nah, layup.” - clank.

Comment

• Fu*k Venezuela.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Fu*k Venezuela.
                            Agreed ..

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Fu*k Venezuela.
                              That team has been the thorn in Canada side for quite a number of years, they arent as talented but they play a physical game and always hustling. When Canada moves into the next year championship tournament & they will have some NBA talent they will beat Venezuela up like they stoled something.

Comment

• Today is Brazil ...

Comment

Working...
                                X