Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch wrote: View Post
    Today is Brazil ...
    Tough one. We will qualify with a win, right?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Tough one. We will qualify with a win, right?
      Yes or Dominican loss (but they are playing Chile so chances are they won't lose).

Comment

• Salami and cheese, lads!

Comment

• Comment

• This new FIBA system just sucks.

Comment

• Mad respect to the Canadian Organization, sure we have talent on the rosters now but the coaching staff, medical staff, operations, HR, accountants, etc. lots of great work by people who are never going to be noticed in everyday life. Dedicated, selfless, and persistent.

Massive kudos on everyone's success.

Comment

• CONGRATS TO CANADA!! So fucking awesome for everyone involved. This is exactly the punch in the arm the whole program needed. Gotta feel for these guys, in that the majority of them won't even make the World Cup team.
                Last edited by Joey; Mon Dec 3, 2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  Mad respect to the Canadian Organization, sure we have talent on the rosters now but the coaching staff, medical staff, operations, HR, accountants, etc. lots of great work by people who are never going to be noticed in everyday life. Dedicated, selfless, and persistent.

Massive kudos on everyone's success.
                  They did it .. We are going to send the best Canadian team ever to the Worlds .. Hopefully Jay doesn't screw it up ... Kind of dumb eh .. We have clichéd but still have to play more games.

Kyle WILTJER had a monster game it seems ...

http://www.fiba.basketball/basketbal.../Brazil-Canada
                  Last edited by guyroch; Mon Dec 3, 2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    CONGRATS TO CANADA!! So fucking awesome for everyone involved. This is exactly the punch in the arm the whole program needed. Gotta feel for these guys, in that the majority of them won't even make the World Cup team.
                    The weird thing is this is the type of Canadian team we always sent to international events and now it's our B to C squad . Way to go guys !!! You got Canada to the Worlds ... Congrats to guys like Brady Heslip , Cory Joseph , Olynick , Powel etc ... All the guys who came when their country called .

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      This new FIBA system just sucks.

This.

Nothing but respect and admiration for these guys. Dedication to their country and the game. I hope the guys who make it to the worlds play their hearts out, if not for Canada, then for the players and fellow members of the national organization that got them there.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        This.

Nothing but respect and admiration for these guys. Dedication to their country and the game. I hope the guys who make it to the worlds play their hearts out, if not for Canada, then for the players and fellow members of the national organization that got them there.
                        Heck take them to the World's to be part of it ... I think a good show at the worlds will mean more money for Canada Basketball and that can only help with Canada Basketball growth .

How about pay them some respect on the airways ... Maybe stop talking about Nylander for a segment and have some guys from the squad on .
                        Last edited by guyroch; Tue Dec 4, 2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                          Heck take them to the World's to be part of it ... I think a good show at the worlds will mean more money for Canada Basketball and that can only help with Canada Basketball growth ...
                          I would be happy to see my tax dollars being spent this way. It would do more for Canada than attending international meetings for vague virtue signaling.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            I would be happy to see my tax dollars being spent this way. It would do more for Canada than attending international meetings for vague virtue signaling.
                            The money won't be coming from the government . Glen Grunwald was hired to increase the sponsorships of Canada Basketball and this can only help make his job easier .

Comment

• Comment

• A Fallen Maple Leaf
                                Andrew Wiggins, the pride of Ontario, once seemed like the next big thing. But even in the wake of Jimmy Butler’s exit, the Minnesota Timberwolves’ max player has done more harm than good.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/1...wiggins-is-bad

Comment

Working...
                                X