Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post

Looks like Exum and Broekhoff are not playing this summer. That cuts into the depth of the Boomers.
    Ben Simmons confirms he is playing for national team .

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

whaaa

Comment

Wow. Tremendous news for Canada Basketball. Smart move for Nurse and the Raptors organization.

Comment

• That’s totally out of left field.
            Spectacular.

Comment

Wow. Rowan Barrett hits it out of the park. Thank goodness Nash is out of there. He wasn't really that serious about the job.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Wow. Rowan Barrett hits it out of the park. Thank goodness Nash is out of there. He wasn't really that serious about the job.
                If Rowan can talk his son into playing this would be a godsend for the National team.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post

If Rowan can talk his son into playing this would be a godsend for the National team.
                  I think bigger name players will be more inclined to come play for Nick than they were for Triano.

Comment

It was a spectacular weekend of great news and this was so great to hear . He has creditability with what he has done with the Raptors and he is likeable ...

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post

Rana has coached the junior teams to fantastic results in recent world tournaments, including a gold at the U17s with Barrett as his star player. I keep harping on him as coach because the results suggest he's got a great understanding of how to bring players together and get them to play cohesively in this style of tournament. Plus he's coached most of the younger guys who will likely make the roster in past tournaments, and that familiarity should help.
                      Rana is joining the Kings as an assistant coach. Congrats to Roy.

https://www.tsn.ca/report-ryerson-he...ings-1.1313140

Comment

• hoodlum wrote: View Post

This is huge. Just as our Canadian Players are starting to really make a name for themselves south of the border, I think our coaches are due for the same. Congrats indeed to Mr. Rana. I mean, it sucks he'll have to be in Sacramento, but hey. Lol

Comment

• And with Nurse joining Team Canada, it seems Drake/OVO is also set to have much larger exposure to the National Team, which I am totally fine with. Maybe we can finally buy Team Canada basketball Jerseys.
                          Last edited by Joey; Wed May 29, 2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            And with Nurse joining Team Canada, it seems Drake/OVO is also set to have much larger exposure to the National Team, which I am totally fine with. Maybe we can finally buy Team Canada basketball Jerseys.
                            Is there a link or a reference or is Nurse just one of Drakes crew now
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Is there a link or a reference or is Nurse just one of Drakes crew now

Comment

• hoodlum wrote: View Post

Also joining the Kings' staff is former Raptors' assistant Jesse Mermuys

Comment

Working...
                                X