Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

That's disappointing, I wish playing for your national team was something that really mattered to more basketball players. Hopefully as many top tier guys as possible come out for Canada this summer
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Gotta work on that jump shot.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/HoopsHypeCA/stat...94889571581952

Looks like a good start.
          Last edited by WJF; Sun Jul 14, 2019, 01:00 PM.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• No surprise there really as those 3 been vocal supporters of the program in the last couple of years.

Now can we get Murray, Wiggins, RJ Barrett & SGA please to join this party.

Comment

• I love it, those three always answer the call when it is put out
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Shout out to those guys. They (along with a notable selection of others) have been stepping up large for years. Giving up significant chunks of their off-season time for their country. Of course, they get to work on their games and skills, hang with guys they've known for years as well as meet kids coming up, and travel to other countries on Canada Basketball's dime, but it is still a big give.

Aside from having fun playing a game you love, there must be a tremendous pride in being good enough to represent your country at an international tournament. I remember going to regional and provincial track and field tournaments and being super pumped. Doing something on the world stage must be a whole other thing.

Comment

• A lot of countries already have their rosters but Canada we get a twiter that 3 players have committed

Comment

• Comment

No surprise there really as those 3 been vocal supporters of the program in the last couple of years.

Now can we get Murray, Wiggins, RJ Barrett & SGA please to join this party.
                      Murray won't join. He just got inked to a huge contract. Would be a disservice to the Nuggets. The other 3 should though, but that being said I actually don't care if Wiggins doesn't play.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post

Murray won't join. He just got inked to a huge contract. Would be a disservice to the Nuggets. The other 3 should though, but that being said I actually don't care if Wiggins doesn't play.
                        Would be a disservice to the Nuggets ? This is the World Championships .Damian Lillard and almost every U.S player will be on max contracts and they will be all playing .

Comment

• Earlier today, the NBA announced Clarke had earned the Summer League’s highest individual honours, taking home both the MVP award and a First Team nod which has never been done ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                            Earlier today, the NBA announced Clarke had earned the Summer League’s highest individual honours, taking home both the MVP award and a First Team nod which has never been done ..
                            Keep stuffing the shute with Canadian talent. All grist for the Raptors plans for NBA domination.

Comment

• Can somebody tell me what do we make of Boucher ? He can dominate GLeague and summer league … To me if we are going to pay Gasol 25 million .. I hope he can be a teacher to guys like Boucher

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                                Can somebody tell me what do we make of Boucher ? He can dominate GLeague and summer league … To me if we are going to pay Gasol 25 million .. I hope he can be a teacher to guys like Boucher
                                He can surely teach him how to add some weight and remain in the NBA.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X