Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Damn, 3 starters already out.

Let's hope we don't lose anymore top guys.
    Watch there be more mysterious ailments and commitments popping up in the next month.

itll end up being olynyk, joseph, and the scrubb brothers again.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Watch there be more mysterious ailments and commitments popping up in the next month.

itll end up being olynyk, joseph, and the scrubb brothers again.
      And we miss out on the Olympics again.

Comment

• 1 Cory Joseph Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
        2 Jamal Murray Nik Stauskas
        3 Dillon Brooks Melvin Ejim Marial Shayok
        4 Kelly Olynyk Trey Lyles
        5 Dwight Powell Khem Birch Chris Boucher

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
          1 Cory Joseph Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
          Hey lets talk about who is going to be there .. Look at the names on the top … As long was we have Murray Cory playing at the same time it's a positive and add the fact Olynyk is a monster when he plays FIBA games . Those are the key to success …Barrett is a raw talent .. A lot of the guys playing are finished products . I think Nik will have some success also .

Oh by the way no Jay Triano and we have Nick Nurse …
          Last edited by guyroch; Fri Aug 2, 2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

1 Cory Joseph Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

Well take Powell off the list, he aint coming.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Well take Powell off the list, he aint coming.
              https://ca.nba.com/news/report-dwigh...a1nshthzct5dbg

WTF

Comment

• Can somebody explain to me what " focus on the upcoming season in Dallas " It's a phrase often used … The team didn't make the playoffs … You have had 4 months to focus ..

Comment

• I don't really understand some of these guys sitting out to "focus on the NBA season." I'd think playing in the World Cup would be better for them developmentally than months of personal workouts and running up and down the Drew League floor (or equivalent). The guys who didn't make the playoffs have a long offseason and all of these guys are young enough. I could understand in a few situations e.g. guys returning from injury, older vets making long multiyear playoff runs, etc., but otherwise I'd think the experience would be good for these guys.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Can somebody explain to me what " focus on the upcoming season in Dallas " It's a phrase often used … The team didn't make the playoffs … You have had 4 months to focus ..
                    lol beat me to it, didn't read far enough
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Hockey players fight desperately for this honour. Basketball players could give an eff it seems.

smh

all who sit out can go eff themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• I heard on the radio that if you don't participate in this camp you won't be allowed to play in the Olympics .. That means Powel Tristian and Wiggins would not be allowed to play in the Olympics .
                        RJ will be participating in the camp but not the tournament

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          I don't really understand some of these guys sitting out to "focus on the NBA season." I'd think playing in the World Cup would be better for them developmentally than months of personal workouts and running up and down the Drew League floor (or equivalent). The guys who didn't make the playoffs have a long offseason and all of these guys are young enough. I could understand in a few situations e.g. guys returning from injury, older vets making long multiyear playoff runs, etc., but otherwise I'd think the experience would be good for these guys.
                          "Andrew Wiggins will not play competitive basketball, because he needs to focus on competitive basketball"

the irony to me is the player that usually do play (cojo, Tristan, olynyk) usually have good nba seasons and steady careers relative to their ability. "Focus on the next season" is the slogan of Wiggins and stauskus and they disappoint annually
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

"Andrew Wiggins will not play competitive basketball, because he needs to focus on competitive basketball"

the irony to me is the player that usually do play (cojo, Tristan, olynyk) usually have good nba seasons and steady careers relative to their ability. "Focus on the next season" is the slogan of Wiggins and stauskus and they disappoint annually
                            Andrew ain't heard the meaning of competitive basketball in Minny. Guess he likes it that way.

Comment

• Ahh fuck this!!

Comment

• I like and try to watch, at least, the basic games almost every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X