Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2KJ wrote: View Post
    ...On positive note, I'm excited to see what Nick Nurse can do with this Canadian team and this might also help with the development of Chris Boucher and Oshae Brissett. Hope to see a great game tonight still vs. Nigeria!
    I was hoping that a lot more Canadian players would get some exposure to Nurse as a coach and maybe a little bonding could happen. I am still hoping that Canadian NBA players would be happy to spend time in Southern Ontario. Getting to appreciate Nurse could have a minor impact and slightly tilt things in the Raptors favour, maybe.

Comment

• Great comment about Chris Boucher over at The Athletic:

"Both Cory Joseph and Kelly Olynyk mentioned on Monday how playing for the national team can give players a chance to fill a bigger role than they do professionally, which allows for the expansion of a player’s game. Monday’s news about all of the dropouts from Canada’s roster is a blow, but it moves Boucher from being on the bubble to being in the mix for steady minutes in the lead up to the World Cup and the tournament itself."

Comment

• Watching the 2nd half on CBC online.

Canada up 11

Olynyk went down and it didn’t look good. He wanted to get up and go but was ushered off the court and into the dressing room. I wouldn’t be too surprised if that’s all she wrote for him. Fuk

Also, Boucher isn’t even suited up. Grange tweeted about it and said “it could be something worth watching” and his “spidey sense was tingling” ... what the heck is he saying??

Comment

• We’re gonna lose this one. No one can create a shot.

Comment

• Looks they’re gonna hang on..

they were up 17 points? Ha.. nearly blew that one.

This one doesn’t actually count for anything though is that right, or no?

(yeah, just an exhibition)

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              We’re gonna lose this one. No one can create a shot.
              Theres 4 world class canadians at creating a shot.

none are playing though
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wiltjer and Heslip can hit 3's though. That can win you a lot of games.

Comment

• Olynyk to get X-rays — fuk

Comment

• Went to the game ... They started off slow but starter hitting 3's and that got them going .. Dont know why Boucher was in street clothes and God I hope Olynk is okay. It looked innocent

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Olynyk to get X-rays — fuk
                      And all the guys who didn't show up saying..... I told you so.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

And all the guys who didn't show up saying..... I told you so.
                        Nah they can still all go fuck themselves.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Boucher pulled a Bruno on National Team. A shame really.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Boucher pulled a Bruno on National Team. A shame really.
                            Where are you getting that?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              Looks they’re gonna hang on..

they were up 17 points? Ha.. nearly blew that one.

This one doesn’t actually count for anything though is that right, or no?

(yeah, just an exhibition)
                              They were up 17 points but Nurse threw in the towel and let everyone play and that is why it got close but watching it , I was never worried ..

Comment

• Despite Wednesday's scare, Kelly Olynyk will likely only miss a week with bruising in his knee and is expected to be available for Canada at the World Cup.

Most to all Canadian NBA ballers would be saying I am out of here

Comment

Working...
                                X