Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Victoria? lol. Of all places. Jurassic Park is gonna look like this....

I think thats actually the Mesozoic era
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Definitely going. Hopefully a bunch of NBA players show up for this one. The Olympics appears to be a bigger draw for US players hopefully it will be the same for Canadian players too.

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          As much fun as it’d be to watch Giannas.... I’ll take the Russians please!

with Serbia and Lithuania hosting... we should honestly be able to beat every other squad if the right guys show up.

Comment

• For entertainment purposes and seeing the most NBA guys in action. Greece, Brazil, Slovenia, New Zeland would be a good draw but crazy hard to win.
            For qualifying for the tourny. Russia, Poland, Pur, Korea, Tunisia is the easiest scenario.
            We probably end up with something in between those 2.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

with Serbia and Lithuania hosting... we should honestly be able to beat every other squad if the right guys show up.
              Doncic and dragic are Slovenian right? Brazil always has a good squad as well. This tournament is so close to the Finals that if bucks makes it i dont see Giannis playing. He was already saying last summer he didnt have fun playing at FIBA

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                I like that bottom row as our group of six. Let it be so.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I like that bottom row as our group of six. Let it be so.
                  Trying to not get my Hopes up again but who can we realistically expect that moves the needle?

joseph, olynyk

hopefully barrett, Thompson, murray?? sga?? Lyles?? Lyles bro you're from saskatoon you're gonna act too cool for Canada?
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Nah bringing Giannis to Canada is also a worthy cause Maybe he & Nurse will exchange a few words...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Trying to not get my Hopes up again but who can we realistically expect that moves the needle?

joseph, olynyk

hopefully barrett, Thompson, murray?? sga?? Lyles?? Lyles bro you're from saskatoon you're gonna act too cool for Canada?
                      I heard an interesting theory as to why all the NBA players are dropping out of international competition. Tougher drug testing.

Hmmmm...... I guess that's what they mean when they say: "I need my summer to get ready for the NBA season"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

joseph, olynyk

We don't need 100 percent yes's …Heck Murray and Olynyk alone would really help but add Powel , Brooks and and Boucher would be enough and maybe Tristian .. Barrett is so raw but he is a given to be there .
                        Last edited by guyroch; Tue Nov 26, 2019, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Jamal committed that he's going to be there. The top guys buying in should help to bring others. Brooks also has said he plans on going

Comment

• Okay Jamal, now that you've done this work on convincing everyone else to do the same lol
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Getting excited.. Jamal is our best Canadian right now.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Getting excited.. Jamal is our best Canadian right now.

An Jamal SGA backcourt would be awesome to see

Comment

Working...
                                X