Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Shai Alexander is the best Canadian player in the NBA right now. Should be an all star this year.
    Only if 6 teams would be playing during All-Star weekend
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Incredible.

Masai knew.
        Too bad he couldn’t have swung it.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Incredible.

Masai knew.
          woulda been amazing, woulda cost lowry tho and then we probably dont trade for kawhi cause we arnt in the contention. Imagine a rebuild built around Shai and Pascal tho? It wont be long till at least one of these Canadian kids want to "come home" tho. Lowry-Derozen era, Kawhi era, Pascal era, "insert canadian star" era
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            This probably solidified Shai as the best Canadian basketball player.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Incredible.

Masai knew.
              Masai & Nurse still working on McCaw ....

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Masai & Nurse still working on McCaw ....
                Millenium project. Masai needs new challenges, GM difficulty - hardcore.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Millenium project. Masai needs new challenges, GM difficulty - hardcore.
                  Masai and Nurse are just flexing now.

Hey Pop: I can put out scrubs from the 905 in 4th quarter against your starters and to top it off, I’ll spot you McCaw. And I still think I will beat you.

That was damn disrespectful and arrogant to try on a GOAT coach like Pop. But in some ways, I kind of like the swagger, though.

Comment

• With Olympics on the line, Wiggins and Canada would benefit from partnership

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-decides-play/

I think with Shai doing what he is doing will help to determine if Wiggins plays or not . All eyes won't
                    be on him ie to be the savior and so he doesn't have to carry of the burden
                    Last edited by guyroch; Mon Jan 20, 2020, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                      With Olympics on the line, Wiggins and Canada would benefit from partnership

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-decides-play/

I think with Shai doing what he is doing will help to determine if Wiggins plays or not . All eyes won't
                      be on him ie to be the savior and so he doesn't have to carry of the burden
                      If Wiggins is Canada's floor at shooting guard, the team has a great chance to medal. There's a lot of talent available if the players choose to step forward. I think that is the thinking of a lot of them. And hey, having an Olympic Gold Medal on your resume isn't a bad thing, during your career, or after it.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

And hey, having an Olympic Gold Medal on your resume isn't a bad thing, during your career, or after it.
                        I think you have been puffing a bit much. I would be happy to make the olympics and just medal.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post

I think you have been puffing a bit much. I would be happy to make the olympics and just medal.
                          I MEANT to say "Olympic Medal" but my inner "dream time" Puffer got the better of me.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post

I would be happy just to make the Olympics lol. We can’t get ahead of ourselves...it’s not going to be close to a cakewalk in June, even if we have all our guys
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Imagine the Raps taking out the Bucks in the ECF for the second year in a row. And then Canada eliminating Greece in the qualifier later that summer. Giannis is going to require Nick Nurse therapy going into next season.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Imagine the Raps taking out the Bucks in the ECF for the second year in a row. And then Canada eliminating Greece in the qualifier later that summer. Giannis is going to require Nick Nurse therapy going into next season.
                                I wouldn't see that as a good thing to get Giannis in 2021. I don't peg him as a "if you can't beat em, join em" type of guy.

Don't get me wrong I want both to happen, but hopefully another team knocks them off, and Giannis doesn't play in the summer tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X