Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Hot take: this rona virus shit fucking sucks
    That's not a hot take. It is a level-headed and rational summation of the available facts.

Comment

• Tyler Ennis and Kyle Wiltjer are playing together in Turkey....and playing very well. While Wiltjer will never be a huge defensive force or great rebounder, he is a solid offensive player. In 5 games this year he is shooting over 50% from the field, over 47% from 3 (16.2 ppg), adding in a respectable 7.4 rpg and 3 assists. In 21 games last year he shot over 40% from 3.

Is this a guy that should get another crack at the NBA due to his floor spacing abilty? Do we need to take anohter shot at the Stanley Johnson's and Hollis Jefferson's or take an established Euro League guy with a specific skill set?
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        Tyler Ennis and Kyle Wiltjer are playing together in Turkey....and playing very well. While Wiltjer will never be a huge defensive force or great rebounder, he is a solid offensive player. In 5 games this year he is shooting over 50% from the field, over 47% from 3 (16.2 ppg), adding in a respectable 7.4 rpg and 3 assists. In 21 games last year he shot over 40% from 3.

Is this a guy that should get another crack at the NBA due to his floor spacing abilty? Do we need to take anohter shot at the Stanley Johnson's and Hollis Jefferson's or take an established Euro League guy with a specific skill set?
        You had me at "established Euro League guy with a specific skill set."

Comment

• Japan reportedly concludes Tokyo Olympics will be cancelled

Looks like we don't have to worry about who isn't going to play for Canada this summer ..

Also Canada is fined 200,000 for not sending players to a November tournament
          Last edited by guyroch; Fri Jan 22, 2021, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
            Japan reportedly concludes Tokyo Olympics will be cancelled

Looks like we don't have to worry about who isn't going to play for Canada this summer ..

Also Canada is fined $200,000 for not sending players to a November tournament
            Cash grab by FIBA. Not surprised. FIBA, FIFA and the IOC are greedy slime balls.

Using the pandemic as an excuse to pocket some cash is a new low, but totally within character.

Comment

• Canada's group if they qualify ( or if they have the Olympics ) is U.S , France and Iran ..

Groups & Standings - Tokyo 2020 Men's Olympic Basketball Tournament - FIBA.basketball

Comment

• This has been shared by a few on the Raptors beat. It's better defence than blowing in his ear. Would look good on the national team.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  This has been shared by a few on the Raptors beat. It's better defence than blowing in his ear. Would look good on the national team.

Canadian OG

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Canadian OG
                    OG is way too chill to pull that move.
                    That’s straight up Sean Avery territory.
                    Loving it.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      This has been shared by a few on the Raptors beat. It's better defence than blowing in his ear. Would look good on the national team.

Just waiting till him and SGA's contracts are up. Need those two on the Raps pronto.

Comment

• Khem Birch is being bought out and rumors have it he wants to come to Toronto ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                          Khem Birch is being bought out and rumors have it he wants to come to Toronto ..
                          Be good to get a steady look at him. At least he plays for the national coach if he is on the Raptors.

Comment

• Chris and Khem...

I know we’ve got Tristan & Kelly to consider as well but this gives Nurse two of the possible rotation big men for Team Canada to work with, right here with these Raps...

I’m down with that.

Comment

• Nice to see #5353next to the last post I looked at. Members are supporting the National team and showing a healthy interest in the Canadian game. Makes me feel good.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                Chris and Khem...

I know we’ve got Tristan & Kelly to consider as well but this gives Nurse two of the possible rotation big men for Team Canada to work with, right here with these Raps...

I’m down with that.
                                Kelly is a free Agent .. Tristian has one year left on his contract .

Comment

Working...
                                X