No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second game of the back to back on today. Looking forward to seeing if Wiltjer goes off again or if Canada uses the gravity he creates and gets someone else going.
    Last edited by WJF; Mon Nov 29, 2021, 06:12 PM.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      Second game of the back to back on today. Looking forward to seeing if Wiltjer goes of again or if Canada goes uses the gravity he creates and gets someone else going.
      It seems he is starting where he left off . 16 points in the 1st half

Comment

• Comment

• In other games ... The U.S just barely snuck by Cuba and they are on the verge of losing today against Mexico

Comment

• Another decisive win.

Wiltjer killing it. Both games.

The sharpshooter who stays sharp.

Credit to all these guys. I imagine it could feel like a bit of a thankless job to go out and win these qualifying games, only to have to cede their roles when the NBA guys eventually come into play.

Canada thanks you for your efforts, gents.

Comment

• USA lost to Mexico last night and barley won the night before. The US sends a bunch of G-League guys, it makes a difference that we get a couple of our top Euro pros like Wiltjer to really help us have an easier road to qualification. The points for and against in this format move on with you as you advance so winning by 30-40 can help with placement.

Standings after first window https://www.google.com/search?q=fiba...8zh4;st;fp;1;;
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Great effort both games. Nothing but respect for these guys.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                  Great effort both games. Nothing but respect for these guys.
                  I wonder how much more Wiltjer could have helped this summer or any PG instead of Joseph ( I love he always plays for Canada but he was horrible ) ..

Comment

• NIK STAUSKAS sighting .. He scored 33 points 9 boards for GRAND RAPIDS GOLD ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                      NIK STAUSKAS sighting .. He scored 33 points 9 boards for GRAND RAPIDS GOLD ..

Surprised Nik did not seek out a big Euro contract as he doesn't have many high income earning years left at 28. Maybe he parlays some hot shooting into a Call up, but through 17 games he is 37% from 3 as a vet, not great. Good luck to him!
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

NIK STAUSKAS sighting .. He scored 33 points 9 boards for GRAND RAPIDS GOLD ..

There will be another Nik Staukas sighting . It seems it will be in a Toronto Raptor uniform cause they just signed him to a 10 day contract .

Comment

• Although I don't it agree with it ... Congrat to Wiggins who I think is the 1st Canadian NBA all star starter and wow to do it in the West .

He and Lebron finally are teammates ? Although he might trade him again

Comment

• Canada soccer is doing what we all thought Canada basketball would be doing by now .. There is nothing I love more then cheering for your country in team sports .. Especially when they are winning

Comment

Although I don't it agree with it ... Congrat to Wiggins who I think is the 1st Canadian NBA all star starter and wow to do it in the West .

He and Lebron finally are teammates ? Although he might trade him again
                              Nash started for the West before.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Nash started for the West before.
                                Pretty sure Magloire started in the East as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X