Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

Pretty sure Magloire started in the East as well.
    No, he was a reserve. That was the 2004 game. Ben Wallace started at C. I remember watching this game on NBA TV. Or bits of it. Jamaal had a great game. I think he was the leading scorer in the East.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

No, he was a reserve. That was the 2004 game. Ben Wallace started at C. I remember watching this game on NBA TV. Or bits of it. Jamaal had a great game. I think he was the leading scorer in the East.
      OK I wasn't sure. I'm pretty sure his selection led them to changing it from having an all star C spot to doing 3 forwards instead.

Comment

• Could raptors use their 2nd round pic to get Canadian Zach Edey . He is a big body that they don't have in their organization ..

Comment

• Tristian Thompson is being bought out .. I thought him being Canadian and we need a big man would be a good idea but no . He is going to sign with Chicago

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
            Tristian Thompson is being bought out .. I thought him being Canadian and we need a big man would be a good idea but no . He is going to sign with Chicago
            We don't need a big man. He's also not any bigger than our big men, he's 6'9. We're fine with Thad, Precious, Birch, and Boucher.

Comment

Tristian Thompson is being bought out .. I thought him being Canadian and we need a big man would be a good idea but no . He is going to sign with Chicago
              sorry NeedTristanThompson , it was a riveting few hours for you
              Last edited by KeonClark; Thu Feb 17, 2022, 01:15 PM.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I know it's not basketball.. but our Canadian women rock. Gold in soccer during the summer olympics and now again in hockey for the winter olympics. Caught the hockey game this morning (my wife PVR'd it). Not a big hockey fan anymore, but that was worth the watch.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  I know it's not basketball.. but our Canadian women rock. Gold in soccer during the summer olympics and now again in hockey for the winter olympics. Caught the hockey game this morning (my wife PVR'd it). Not a big hockey fan anymore, but that was worth the watch.
                  Don't forget our men's soccer team .. The most played sport in the world we are now ranked 33rd .. Undefeated in World Cup Qualifying ..

Comment

Don't forget our men's soccer team .. The most played sport in the world we are now ranked 33rd .. Undefeated in World Cup Qualifying ..
                    Our plan for world domination: dominate hockey and soccer, men and women. Have all the seasons and genders belong to us.

*Dr evil.gif*
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Keep your eye on Nova Scotia's Lindell Wigginton in Milwaukee. Has played 9 games and is getting minutes with their injuries and playing very well. Double digits in points the last 2 games. Hope he sticks!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

sorry NeedTristanThompson , it was a riveting few hours for you
                        :'(( We were so close!!!!

#NeedTT
                        #OneCanadianpieceaway

#TT2023???

Comment

• Big props to all the Canadian players who went Dominican Republic and went 2-0 against Dominican Republic and Virgin Islands ... They are now 4-0 with a plus 132 .. Really impressed with guard play this weekend .. Holly crap 24-of-44 .. 14-of-16 .. Was the drastic difference in fouls issued to Canada and we still won ..

Comment

Big props to all the Canadian players who went Dominican Republic and went 2-0 against Dominican Republic and Virgin Islands ... They are now 4-0 with a plus 132 .. Really impressed with guard play this weekend .. Holly crap 24-of-44 .. 14-of-16 .. Was the drastic difference in fouls issued to Canada and we still won ..
                            Couldn't watch the games, but happy to hear the result. Go Team Canada.

Comment

• Wow on the NBA Ringer NBA show they talked about Zach Edey

The Ringer NBA Show - The Ringer

Comment

• There is another Nik Staukas sighting .. He went off for 57 in a G League game .

Former lottery pick Nik Stauskas goes nuclear with 57 points, the sixth-highest total in G League history - CBSSports.com

Comment

Working...
                                X