X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Nice little buzzer beater at the end.

Good to see him back.

Great to see !! They are going to be strong this year ..

Comment

• Wow Shaedon Sharpe ! He can fly ..

Shaedon Sharpe Highlights (27 Points) | Trail Blazers vs. Ra'anana | Oct. 6, 2022 - YouTube

Comment

• TSN currently showing a special on Ben Mathurin and the challenges he faced on his journey

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          TSN currently showing a special on Ben Mathurin and the challenges he faced on his journey

TSN Original: For All of Us - YouTube

Thanks . Great watch .

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            TSN currently showing a special on Ben Mathurin and the challenges he faced on his journey
            Loved it. Watched it on YouTube. Didn't realize they were producing this kind of content and making it available on UTube

Comment

• Both Brandon Clarke and Andrew Wiggins have sogned extentions. While they are not part of the core group, this may make thier availability open up and join in. Wiggins did play in 2021 and I am sure the door is still open for his return.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                Both Brandon Clarke and Andrew Wiggins have sogned extentions. While they are not part of the core group, this may make thier availability open up and join in. Wiggins did play in 2021 and I am sure the door is still open for his return.
                The fact Wiggins celebrated his NBA Championships in Toronto shows something about what he feels about Canada. Wiggins defense and the fact he won a championship will certainly help this team Canada

Comment

• Spurs waive recent lottery pick Joshua Primo for unclear reasons

Spurs waive recent lottery pick Joshua Primo for unclear reasons - CBSSports.com

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                    Spurs waive recent lottery pick Joshua Primo for unclear reasons

Spurs waive recent lottery pick Joshua Primo for unclear reasons - CBSSports.com
                    which are now clearer. hope he gets the help he needs

Comment

• Nuggets are fun to watch. Even more fun with Murray back

Comment

• alternatively, denver's bench is very not fun to watch

Comment

• Training camp roster finalized as Canada looks to clinch FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 berth at home

Pretty weak roster.

Comment

• Yeah that was expected.

I think we can steal beat Panama.. but we likely go 0-3 against Argentina and Venezuela x2. That should give us a 9-3 record. We'll still qualify but likely won't have the best record from our conference.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah that was expected.

I think we can steal beat Panama.. but we likely go 0-3 against Argentina and Venezuela x2. That should give us a 9-3 record. We'll still qualify but likely won't have the best record from our conference.
                              I often wonder. Can a player like Banton play those 2 games instead of sitting on Raptor bench and getting garbage minutes most times . Won't that help his development more?

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

I often wonder. Can a player like Banton play those 2 games instead of sitting on Raptor bench and getting garbage minutes most times . Won't that help his development more?
                                That would be great. I don't know if its legally allowed. Maybe the NBA doesn't want their players playing in other leagues/teams during the NBA season as it can affect their insurance policies. But if it was allowed then that would be a good idea. Heck, they could even borrow Khem Birch

Comment

Working...
                                X