Yeah it doesn't matter who coaches
    Then let's bring back Triano!

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Then let's bring back Triano!
      He's killing it with Kings
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nova Scotia's Lindell Wigginton with 25 points, 11 assists and 4-10 from 3 last night for Milwaukee!

Comment

• What is everyone's take on Canadian Dillon Brooks .. Proud Canadian or can you please tone it down cause it is annoying ... It seems to much WWE

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
            What is everyone's take on Canadian Dillon Brooks .. Proud Canadian or can you please tone it down cause it is annoying ... It seems to much WWE
            Can’t stand him

Comment

What is everyone's take on Canadian Dillon Brooks .. Proud Canadian or can you please tone it down cause it is annoying ... It seems to much WWE
              His antics, more so the excessive talking, is getting to be too much. I'm fine with the way he plays defense and think he could be a great small ball power forward for Canada. We don't need him on the wing if most of our guys are available.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• They had the Draw today .. Bad news we have France but good news the two other teams are Lebanon and Latvia ..

FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 - FIBA.basketball
                Last edited by guyroch; Sat Apr 29, 2023, 11:52 AM.

Comment

They had the Draw today .. Bad news we have France but good news the two other teams are Lebanon and Latvia ..

FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 - FIBA.basketball
                  France is going to be tough. Embiid is now a Frenchman. I don't think Wemby will play since he's going to be gearing up for summer league, etc. But yeah France is a monster.

Should be fun though. Hope we can bring Edey in as we'll need the size for that tournament.

Group phase starts August 25.

Comment

• Also Latvia won't be a cake walk. They have Porzingis and he can be a handful.. especially since we have such a small front court. Size is a big deal in the international game.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

France is going to be tough. Embiid is now a Frenchman. I don't think Wemby will play since he's going to be gearing up for summer league, etc. But yeah France is a monster.

Should be fun though. Hope we can bring Edey in as we'll need the size for that tournament.

Group phase starts August 25.
                      I doublt Embid plays, specially now that he is out with a knee injury.

If we get our top guards/wings we easily hold the advantage there. If Gobert suits up (also coming off injury) he couldbe a problem, but nothing that we can't overcome.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Man I hope we get to see a Murray/SGA backcourt this summer! Arguably the best backcourt in the championship hands down. Even if the top guys show for USA there is a debate to be made.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Do you think Nick Nurse will still coach them?

Comment

• Nevermind, I read he’s still in.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                              Man I hope we get to see a Murray/SGA backcourt this summer! Arguably the best backcourt in the championship hands down. Even if the top guys show for USA there is a debate to be made.
                              A Murray/SGA backcourt can take down any team in a one game knockout tournament. And nobody would call it an upset.

Comment

• zach edey will be crucial against france if he is able to play

Comment

Working...
                                X