Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch wrote: View Post
    CANADA WINS 72 to 66 OVER #7 RANKED TURKEY
    Joseph and Sacre with really strong games. And English with 9 rebounds? Great effort.

Comment

• Cmnt advances to quarter finals at fiba u17 world championships, with a monster win vs angola, 106-59

Comment

• Canada's Junior Women's National Team finished the U18 FIBA Americas tournament with a silver medal!

In the final game of the tournament, the U.S.A. defeated Canada 104-74.

Awesome showing from our Canadian team!

Comment

• Gee-Gees beat Indiana Hoosiers 109-101

Comment

• Canada beat Angola today.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Canada beat Angola today.
              We kicked those Agolians butts lol .. A team going to the Worlds

Comment

• Overall I feel the senior men's team 11 game exhibition trip went fairly well. We did not play anyone huge minutes, guys earned valuable experience, and we should feel pretty good going into next year.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• not sure if this is where it goes but there'll be another Canadian in the NBA this year (a really big one)

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=459463

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    not sure if this is where it goes but there'll be another Canadian in the NBA this year (a really big one)

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=459463
                    Keep in mind it doesn't guarantee anything beyond training camp. Man, Ranadive is really forcing this guy down his coach's throats. You'd wouldn't think that after the 10 minutes they gave him all of summer league, they'd want a second look.

Reading Sacramento fan forums, they think he could be kept on the roster and sent to Reno for the year. I'm not sure he's worth burning a roster spot on him. If it was the Raptors, I wouldn't like it.
                    Last edited by octothorp; Fri Aug 15, 2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Sim's signing is a smart business decision. Huge untapped market there in India and if the Kings throw some garbage time minutes Bhullar's way it will be a PR coup for the NBA and a step towards the King's becoming India's team.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                        Sim's signing is a smart business decision. Huge untapped market there in India and if the Kings throw some garbage time minutes Bhullar's way it will be a PR coup for the NBA and a step towards the King's becoming India's team.
                        Isn't having an Indian owner better than signing the worst player in the league who is Indian.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Isn't having an Indian owner better than signing the worst player in the league who is Indian.
                          I think that's being a little dramatic. Just for the pure reason of being that huge, it makes him valuable. You can't teach Tall.

Comment

• The guy played 2mins in the entire summer league loooool
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              I think that's being a little dramatic. Just for the pure reason of being that huge, it makes him valuable. You can't teach Tall.
                              Just because you can't teach height, it doesn't make every tall player valuable. Bhullar has looked nowhere near NBA-ready (and like he very well could never be). Maybe he's worked really hard this summer, but last time I saw him play college ball, he made Aaron Gray look like Usain Bolt meets LeBron James.

This seems like a situation where an Indian owner with a soft spot wants a player he can try to market in his home country and make money.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Just because you can't teach height, it doesn't make every tall player valuable. Bhullar has looked nowhere near NBA-ready (and like he very well could never be). Maybe he's worked really hard this summer, but last time I saw him play college ball, he made Aaron Gray look like Usain Bolt meets LeBron James.

This seems like a situation where an Indian owner with a soft spot wants a player he can try to market in his home country and make money.
                                Fair, but I still wouldn't say he's going to be the worst player in the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X