No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thon has struggled tonight, but that sequence is what makes people drool.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Matur Maker. I think he's 17. So a year younger than Thon?
      He really has looked pretty good. Finds a way to impact the game defensively. Raw as fuck though.

*Seems to really have good instincts.
      Last edited by white men can't jump; Wed Apr 15, 2015, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Was going to ask if anyone is watching this? I will definitely be tuning in to see some Jamal Murray and Thon Maker.
        Heck I recorded it also ... It was great having Dan Shulman doing this game ... Wow what talent was displayed and with all those great players " Jamal Murray " managed to shine out the most
        Last edited by guyroch; Wed Apr 15, 2015, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Jamal Murray reminds me of a taller Kyrie Irving
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• biosteel canada high school game

Extremely entertaining high level of talent

Comment

• Jamal Murray is the real deal....this kid is NBA bound...

Comment

• Timberwolves forward Andrew Wiggins, one of the candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year, said Wednesday that he "definitely" plans to play for the Canadian national team this summer, per the Associated Press.

Wiggins, who grew up in Ontario, said that was enough time for his body to recover before preparing for his sophomore campaign with the Wolves.

Wiggins is averaging 16.8 points and 4.5 rebounds and has played in every game this season leading into tonight's regular season finale.

Topics: Andrew Wiggins, Rumor, Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA

Comment

• That's good news that AW wants to compete for Canada. Hopefully that does not interfere with him putting on some muscle during the summer.

Comment

• Jamal Murray
                    Nik Stauscus
                    Andrew Wiggins
                    Lyles
                    Tristan

Bench
                    Corey, Ennis, Bennette, Olynyk, and That Jackson kid hopefully turns out good.

Thats a hell of a team. CanBaskBall is getting serious.

Comment

• anyone else hear about Butch Carter's Canadian Basketball League? apparently its being built to FIBA standards unlike NBL Canada, a pro league in Canada recognized by FIBA on the way....future of Canadian Basketball is seriously looking good.

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                        anyone else hear about Butch Carter's Canadian Basketball League? apparently its being built to FIBA standards unlike NBL Canada, a pro league in Canada recognized by FIBA on the way....future of Canadian Basketball is seriously looking good.
                        It will be a battle to have two leagues competing with each other at first, but I do like the FIBA angle. Maybe the new league will play in something like the CONCACAF football league.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          It will be a battle to have two leagues competing with each other at first, but I do like the FIBA angle. Maybe the new league will play in something like the CONCACAF football league.
                          There is a FIBA Americas tournament. Mexico, Brazil, Argentina compete in it. Maybe the goal is to be a part of that?

EDIT: Pro teams from those countries leagues compete in it.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                            There is a FIBA Americas tournament. Mexico, Brazil, Argentina compete in it. Maybe the goal is to be a part of that?

EDIT: Pro teams from those countries leagues compete in it.
                            That is what I am talking about, something like the Euro League.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I'm so excited for Olympic qualifying.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                                Jamal Murray
                                Nik Stauscus
                                Andrew Wiggins
                                Lyles
                                Tristan

Bench
                                Corey, Ennis, Bennette, Olynyk, and That Jackson kid hopefully turns out good.

Thats a hell of a team. CanBaskBall is getting serious.
                                Brady Heslip ?

Comment

Working...
                                X