X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timberwolves Anthony Bennett To Play Center For Canada

http://probballreport.com/timberwolv...er-for-canada/

Comment

• Does anyone know if the FIBA Americas tournament will be televised on Canaidian TV? I was looking online but found noting.

Comment

• Dragan wrote: View Post
        Does anyone know if the FIBA Americas tournament will be televised on Canaidian TV? I was looking online but found noting.
        I look to the internet for FIBA events.

Comment

• Dragan wrote: View Post
          Does anyone know if the FIBA Americas tournament will be televised on Canaidian TV? I was looking online but found noting.
          TSN Partners with Canada Basketball & FIBA to Showcase Team Canada’s Road to Rio

http://www.onpointbasketball.com/tsn...s-road-to-rio/

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
            Canadian men's basketball team in tough at Pan Am Games

Canada faces Dominican Republic, Argentina and Mexico in preliminary action

http://panam.cbc.ca/news/article/can...pan-games.html

New Raptor Luis Scola will be participating ... He will be playing double duty ie playing twice for his country this summer ... He will proably logging a lot of minutes ..

Ex Raptor Sonny is playing for U.S
            Does this mean he should get a 20+ mil contract?

Comment

...Ex Raptor Sonny is playing for U.S
              OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              Does this mean he should get a 20+ mil contract?
              Oh man, you didn't go there!

Comment

• Pan Am roster announced today:

"The TORONTO 2015 team includes NBA talents Anthony Bennett, Andrew Nicholson, and Sim Bhullar; national team veterans Aaron Dornekamp, Carl English and European pros Junior Cadougan, Melvin Ejim, Brady Heslip, and Daniel Mullings. College standouts Dillon Brooks, Kyle Wiltjer and recent Kentucky-commit, Jamal Murray, round out the roster."

http://basketball.ca/en/news-article...to-2015-pan-am

Comment

• Excited to see Jamal Murray. Will he play at the FIBAs?
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Excited to see Jamal Murray. Will he play at the FIBAs?
                    I speculate that he will. Jr. Cadougan is the only true point guard on the roster. Daniel Mullings and Murray will play some point guard, too, I would think.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                      Pan Am roster announced today:

"The TORONTO 2015 team includes NBA talents Anthony Bennett, Andrew Nicholson, and Sim Bhullar; national team veterans Aaron Dornekamp, Carl English and European pros Junior Cadougan, Melvin Ejim, Brady Heslip, and Daniel Mullings. College standouts Dillon Brooks, Kyle Wiltjer and recent Kentucky-commit, Jamal Murray, round out the roster."

http://basketball.ca/en/news-article...to-2015-pan-am
                      Solid bunch for the Pan Am. Sign of things to come.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Solid bunch for the Pan Am. Sign of things to come.
                        With no exhibition games, this team formed from a bunch of guys who hardly play together, will not have chemistry on their side ..

I guess this is the new era of Canadian basketball ... With so much talent to choose from it will no longer be like other summers ie the core stayed the same with only a few new additions.
                        Last edited by guyroch; Mon Jul 20, 2015, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                          I speculate that he will. Jr. Cadougan is the only true point guard on the roster. Daniel Mullings and Murray will play some point guard, too, I would think.
                          A big surprise is Jermaine Anderson not on this team ... He has been a fixture for many years for Canada ..

Comment

With no exhibition games, this team formed from a bunch of guys who hardly play together, will not have chemistry on their side ..

I guess this is the new era of Canadian basketball ... With so much talent to choose from it will no longer be like other summers ie the core stayed the same with only a few new additions.
                            I think we will see a dedicated core come together for FIBA Americas as that will be for Olympic qualifying. I can see that group being the one that stays together to continue the growth.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                              I think we will see a dedicated core come together for FIBA Americas as that will be for Olympic qualifying. I can see that group being the one that stays together to continue the growth.
                              I hope to see guys like Levon Kendall and Rautins on August's roster .. Question if you only had two spots left and three guys to choose from are Heslip , Rautins and Stauskas who of those two would you leave off ...

Wonder why Stauskas isn't playing ? I don't recal he was on a Summer league roster .

Comment

• Might not have received permission from his team

Comment

Working...
                                X