X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But it worked!
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Triano catches himself a lot in the huddles and corrects himself .. wonder if that's nerves or him just not knowing guys names ... LOL

Comment

• Bennett showing some great stuff as well.

Comment

• What a play by Murray!! Hope he's okay ...

Comment

• How many air balls have the Dominicans shot?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• How long till Heslip's starting? Next game?
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                How many air balls have the Dominicans shot?
                SOO many.

Comment

• Bennett with the near teabag
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    How long till Heslip's starting? Next game?
                    Could be looking to avoid the appearances of Favouritism, seeing as he's his Uncle.

Comment

• Can't help but think of Ken and Ryu from Street Fighter 2 whenever I hear Cadougan's name.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I've been watching the original Naismith Cup, Raps vs Grizzlies on NBATV... Maybe if CBC ever put any damn Pan Am games coverage on TV I would've known this was on.
                        No need for TV, CBC is streaming in high definition almost everything live.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                          I was pretty impressed with the quality of Streaming.

Comment

Can't help but think of Ken and Ryu from Street Fighter 2 whenever I hear Cadougan's name.
                            It's almost frightening how clearly I hear it in my head
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                              TV would make for a lot more hype to these games and I prefer not to sit on my laptop to watch everything anyways. I'll guarantee the majority of people feel the same way. The few events I'd wanted to watch haven't been on TV or streamed.

The whole thing is pissing me off really... from my drives to and from work on the Gardiner/QEW, to not enough TV, I'm not hyped at all for any of these events. I would've figured since it's in Toronto, CBC would be doing a lot more coverage than they have been.

Comment

Can't help but think of Ken and Ryu from Street Fighter 2 whenever I hear Cadougan's name.
                                There's some dude on Sacramento and his name is Dejue Dukan.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X